Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kenzie's POV

"Come on tour with me?" I heard niall say. I froze for like 10 seconds.

"Wait what?" I replied with still a o shaped shocked face.

"Come on..." Niall said but I butted in. "Oh I know what you said, I just can't believe you said it, I mean I've got beth and lottie to think about aswell as lily and I've got my job as a midwife/nurse trainee in hospital, I can't just leave" I said to him

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I should of thought before I said it. But what about lily?" He asked me

"I have no idea, what about management, do you think they'll let us come on tour with you?" I asked him.

"Does that mean your thinking about it"

"Niall" I paused "I love you, I freaking love you, and I want to be with you, I want lily to have a dad and if I have to come on tour for her to get that, I will" I told him smiling

"I love you too" he replied and pecked my lips.

"And don't worry, I'll think of something" he said to me.

We now finished our meal and was ready to go home.

Beth's POV

OMG! I just agreed to go on tour with harry, this is like every girls dream.

We both walk into the living room holding hands and smiling.

"Alright your both smiling, somethings up, what's happened?" Louis asked us. I looked at harry and nodded

"I've asked beth to come on tour with us" he told them

"And I said yes" I replied

"Yeeey!" Louis screamed falling back on the sofa with his bum up in the air, I just laughed.

"Wait, what about kenzie and girls, and what about management?" Liam asked us. I looked at harry and he replied.

"Well they can't control us forever" he just replied and shrugged his shoulders. I don't think this is a good Idea, management will hate me.

*still Beth's POV*

After me and harry told the boys, we sat on the sofa with the boys and watch toy story. Obviously liam's choice. But I actually think toy story is cool, I watch it all the time its mine and lottie's favourite movie. 20 minutes into the movie I heard the door bell, kenzie must have forget her keys, I went to answer it and niall and kenzie was back from their date with massive smiley grins on their faces. Niall stood in front of the tv causing liam to have a little paddy.

"Go away niall" liam screamed not moving his eyes off the screen.

Niall grabbed for the tv remote, but before he could liam dodged like a bullet and got it before him.

"Don't even think about it" liam said anger in his voice. "What do you want?" He asked

"Well, I kinda asked kenzie to come on tour with us?!"

"And I said yes" she said butting in.

"OMG! This is going to be so cool, all of us together" louis squealed as he hugged them and somehow got me and harry into the hug aswell.

Kenzie's POV

"OMG! This is going to be so cool louis squealed at us and gave us a hug.

"No, no, no, your not coming on tour, you need to finish school, get GCSE's and go to college and stuff" I told beth nearly shouting.

"You can't tell me what to do! I can go wherever I want, your not my mother!" She shouted at me and ran up to her room. I slouched in the sofa and put my head in my hands as Harry ran after her.

"Hey, its okay" niall said as he sat down and tried to calm me down.

"I know I'm not her mother, but she needs to understand that education comes before boyfriends, she needs to get the GCSE's, i never got to get. She needs to finish school, go to prom and go to college and get a good job. Mum wouldn't want her to waste it all" I paused "like I did" I said quietly

"Yeah, but its not like she would, harry mentioned she's done all of her exams" zayn popped up. I looked up at him. Mad. Louis and liam both elbowed him in the stomach, I just laughed at that. I continued talking.

"I know" I said "but I had lily at 16, I never got the chance to go to college and go out drinking every weekend and do stuff teens do" I paused "I just don't want beth going through the same thing I did" I said honestly. I could see niall in the corner of my eye looking so guilty, maybe I shouldn't have said that. "You guys get that don't you?" I asked them

"Completely" they all said in unison

"Go talk to her, maybe you'll change your mind if you get her point of view" louis said sadness in his eyes but I completely agreed.

"Okay" I said blankly and walked upstairs to her room.

Her room was a typical teenage room, posters on the walls, pictures of friends at parties and laughing etc... Pictures of our family. They was this one picture I always loved to look at. We was on holiday in disney world florida, 2 week before my mum had the car accident. There is my mum and dad kissing while me, beth and lottie had minnie mouse matching outfits. Lottie was only 6 when mum died, I don't think she remembers her much.

I knocked on her door and peak through. She was layed looking at the window her back turned to me. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Harry looked up and came towards the door. We switched places and then I heard the door shut.

"You do know I only want the best for you don't cha?!" I asked her sitting on the bed. She sat up and hugged me, mascara running down her face.

"Course I do" she said "I just don't want to waste my life with college and work, I want to have fun" she said in whimpers.

"Well I'll do you a deal, you can go on tour with the boys if.... You still continue studying. Do online studying or something." I asked her.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Okay" she simple said. She whipped the tears away and hugged me again.

"So, we gonna go downstairs?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said and grabbed my hand

Next thing I heard was beth running and and saying.

"Hey guys, am coming on tour!" She said smiling. Then all I could here was loads of yeeys and hugging. At least she happy.

- I am so so sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've just started school again and its killing me so anyway. Hope you like it.

If I get 3 votes, 5 comments I'll post the next part.

-Abigail<3 x