Chapter 5

*Couple of days before the meet*

*Just remember Mckenzie's now 19, Beth has just turned 16, Charlotte is 11. And lily is 3.*

Beth's POV

"Ahhh! I'm 16!" I shouted as I woke up. And then I went over to my calender and crossed out another day. Exactly 3 days until I SEE ONE DIRECTION! Ahhhhh!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" I heard kenz, lottie and lily shout, once I got down stairs. "Thank you guys" I replied and hugged them.

Then lottie passed me a card and present "thanks gorge" I said as I opened the card, now for the present. I opened the wrapping paper and inside was a little type box. I opened the box and received a 2 necklaces. One saying Beth in gold writing. And one saying best sister ever.

"Oh thanks sis, there gorgeous."

"Your welcome, I've been saving up for them. My own money" she said

"Well I love them, thank you"

"My turn" lily shouted and gave me a picture

"Oh its beautiful lily, thank you" I said and then go up off the sofa and put it on the fridge/freezer with 2 magnets. The picture was 'apparently' me and harry, holding hands. But it actually just looked like scribbles.

"And this ones from me" kenzie said

"OMG! A LAPTOP, wow, you didn't have to get me this, inoo I got the 1D tickets for my birthday" I replied still shocked

"Inoo, but I got them months ago, it felt wrong not to get something else" she replied back

I got up and hugged her. "Thank you" I said in her ear. "Your welcome" she whispered back

This birthday has literally been amazing.

*3 days later*

Lottie's POV

"Beth, I can't sleep" I whispered peaking in her room door.

"Me neither" she replied without moving. She huffed heavily. "Come on" she carried on and shuffled up so I could budge in. Weird to say as soon as I got into her bed I was fast asleep.

"Girls, if you want to go to the one direction concert your going to have to wake up" I heard kenzie in the door.

For some reason none of us budged.

"Right, well me and lil will go instead then" she said again.

"Alright we're up" me and beth said both in unison

As soon as we got out of the bed I went straight to put the shower on.

Beth's POV

It was pretty hard to believe that today I'm going to meet one direction, I think I'm probably going to freak out and faint. Inoo niall is lily's dad and stuff but its not the same because kenz and niall haven't talked for 3 years and he doesn't no lily. Maybe I shouldn't have let kenz get me tickets, if niall realises lily is his, something could go wrong.

As I turned on the shower I let all the water sprinkle onto my body and hair, and washed my hair with strawberry shampoo. Once I was done I walked out of the shower with my towel and went to look for clothes in my wardrobe. (Btw if your wondering I have an un suite)

I picked out my 'hipsta please' crop top that showed my belly piecing, some denim shorts and my black ankle boots. I put my 'I love harry styles' jumper over me just in case it got cold.

I went to my desk and applied some foundation, blusher, mascara, eye shadow and lip gloss. I'm obsessed with make-up, I always think if I don't wear it I'll look ugly.