Fear Becomes The Protector

Start from the beginning

"Alright then so I'm gonna check up on my baby." I said as we hugged and I left out.

Selma

"There's the bitch! There she is!" I said as I went up to Selene and slammed her into the floor then started to beat her up.

"Estupido Puta!" Selene says.

"Como Verga puta!" I said as I put her into an arm lock.

Solana and Selena came.

"Drain her powers as I execute her." Solana says.

Solana drains her powers as Selene starts to turn her into ashes.

"Ant-hony!" She screamed.

A shadow appeared and then Pashion came in.

"What's going on!?" Pashion asks.

"Help me Anthony......" Selene says weakly.

He looks at her and then Pashion. He looks and then disappears. I made the lock much more tighten and she screamed then turned into ashes and went into the jar.

"Well, we might as well do this by ourselves right?" I said very quickly.

Pashion
Dream

I decided to sleep to get more answers from this boy. What he's saying sorta adds up but just still doesn't makes sense for what he has done still. I feel like he's hiding out a missing part to all of this....

That appeared and I screamed and started to run. It was chasing me until it spilt up into more of them. The floor started to turn into blood and I had to hurry up before I had started to get deep.

I ran into a room and closed it. Anthony was taking a shower in acid. He looked and I bumped into him.

"What's-" the door fled with the woman and I screamed.