"No. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry"

They moved to sit in the waiting area at a table. Liam grabbed a free doughnut in a box and sat down next to Harry and continued the interrogation. Harry mentally rolled his eyes.

"Why were you there tonight?"

"Where?"

"The Wildlife Institution."

"Well um-uh-you see-" Harry stuttered but was interrupted by a doctor coming up to him. She had pretty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name tag read: Perrie.

"Hello...Harry?"

Harry nodded

"Alright well Louis is perfectly fine. Just banged up a tiny bit on the exterior. He should be ok to go home with you tomorrow morning." She said smiling but then turned into a frown.

"Poor thing has been through so much tonight. He'll need a lot of comforting so good thing his boyfriend will be there to help." She said to Harry with a sympathetic smile.

Another doctor came up to Perrie and whispered in her ear. She nodded and turned back to Harry.

"Well Harry I have to go now but my colleague just told me your boy just woke up so the room number is 128 so hope you both feel better" she waved and walked away.

Harry was about to run to the room when he heard someone clear their throat. He looked over to see Officer Payne.

"I'll go with you since I need to question him also"  the cop said.

"O-of course" Harry said before practically sprinting down the hallway towards Louis's room leaving the cop behind.

He scanned the doors looking for Louis's location.

124

125

126

127

128

There!!

Harry opened the door in a rush to see Louis sitting up Indian style making his skirt rise up his thighs on a hospital bed eating a cup of pudding happily. Louis's face went up in surprise and then he smiled widely trying to scramble out of the bed.

"Harry!!" Louis screeched about to get up.

"No Louis stay in bed." Harry ordered but ran up to the boy hugging him with all his might.

"I'm so sorry babe. If I could've watched you better we wouldn't be in this situation. Maybe if I could've gotten there a little later he would-"

"Harry!" Louis said with a pout "you did nothing wrong!! So don't say anything. It was none of our faults." Louis said hugging Harry.

"Are you ok though Louis..?" Harry asked looking at Louis with open eyes.

"I'm fine I guess. I just feel a little violated. He didn't do much. I've dealt with stuff like this when I was younger just not to this extent though." Louis said with a pout. He then smirked "men and their hormones.." he said playfully rolling his eyes and giggling.

Harry laughed too and then frowned and said "you know I'm gonna get caught...? It's inevitable in this situation.."

Louis's face paled and a complete look of seriousness overtook it.

"N-No. I'm not gonna let that happen. We can play it off, m-make it seem coincidental." Louis said shakily.

"Louis.." Harry sighed "the police know what I look like. I almost got caught by one just a couple minutes ago...they know..." Harry said looking down. Louis was about to say something back but Harry cut him off.