Two.

Misha ⬆️⬆️

Jahniah Lewis

    "Niah, can you drop me to school? Raheem got court today."My brother Jahmel asked walking into my room. Raheem is one of his friends that stay in court. I told him to stop hanging with him and find some better friends, but he doesn't listen.

"You need to stop hanging with him foreal, he's not a good influence on you." I told him. He sucked his teeth.

"I ain't tryna hear all that right now. You gon drop me or what?"

"Yeah just make sure you're ready when im done. I should make ya ass walk." I said finishing my hair.

"Aight." He said and closed my door. I put on my all white huaraches and got my keys, phone and bag. I walked to Jahmel's room knocking on the door and then opening it.

"Mel let me borrow one of your hats." He told me to take one. I took his white nike hat.

I put it on my head and told him im going downstairs. I grabbed a banana.

I went outside and got in my car. I started it up waiting for this boy. I plugged in my phone and played Halftime by Young Thug. I looked up to see the passenger door open and Jahmel getting in. I didn't even notice when he came out.

I put on my seatbelt and then pulled out the driveway. I drove towards his school, which is not too far from mine.

I stopped in front of his school. "Later, thanks sis." He said getting out.

"Mhm." I said as he closed the door. I pulled off and drove a few blocks down to my school. I parked in the parking lot and got out the car. I opened the back door and got my bag out.

When I got to my locker Misha was there taking out her books. "Waddup sexy." She jumped and turned around smiling.

"Bitchhh you can't be doing that! But waddup boo." She said giving me a hug. We let go and began walking to class.

Ms. Reed wasn't there. At least I don't have to do any work early in the morning. I heard laughter, I looked to the back of the class to Ty, Trey, Chris and Jamie.

Jamie is Dominican. He's tall and muscular. He's not skinny he got some meat on him. He got that curly fade haircut. He is cute with a nice smile with a cute dimple in one cheek. He also has a nice shaved beard.

"That bitch give elite spits!" Chris said and they laughed. Now watch when we go sit over there he's gonna be all quiet. Its like he doesn't like us.
Mish and I walked over to them.

"Hello loud mouths." I greeted them sitting down in a seat that was close to Jamie and Mish sat beside me.

"Ay since ya'll here. Lemme ask yall, If a guy was to come up to you and say he'll give you $10,000 every month all you gotta do is  have sex with him. Would you do it?" Ty asked. What type of shit were they over here talking bout. They were all waiting for my answer.

"No." I answered.

"What! He is offering you $10,000 every month, your crazy. If a woman offered me that im taking that shit in a heartbeat." He said laughing and the boys agreed.