Untitled ( A Dose of Sweet) Part 2

Start from the beginning

JingYu knew something was wrong the moment WeiZhou had said he hadn't woken him upon arriving. They were two, healthy, 20-somethings, with the hormones to match. Usually, since they were able to meet up so rarely these days, the moment they were alone they acted on those built up hormones and were on each other like animals. That was a side of WeiZhou only he himself knew, not that he minded, of course. If that same WeiZhou had snuck into bed without waking him, JingYu knew something was up.

"Zhou, what's wrong?" JingYu asked, as WeiZhou buried his face into a warm chest.

The muffled "Nothing" was not convincing in the least.

"Xu WeiZhou, talk to me."

WeiZhou lifted his face slightly, but not enough for JingYu to see more than brow wrinkled in thought.

"It's nothing, JingYu. Just," he took a shuddering breath as he continued to hold back his emotions, "just...you know I love you, right?"

"Of course," JingYu wrapped his arms tighter around the trembling man he held. His own anxiety was increasing with the strange behavior.

"No matter what happens, no matter why something happens, you know I love you, right?"

JingYu really started to panic at this. He tried to lean back, to look into WeiZhou's face, but WeiZhou wouldn't loosen his grip to let him.

"JingYu? I...I really need to hear you say it. I just...right now...I need to hear you tell me that you love me."

JingYu finally determined to use some force and loosened WeiZhou's hold. Leaning back enough to take WeiZhou's face in his hands, JingYu stuck his face right in front of WeiZhou. In the half light coming from the window, JingYu, for the first time, saw the glimmer of moist eyes and lips trembling with emotion. He could ask questions tomorrow, JingYu thought. Right now he needed to rid whatever this was from the man he held. Gently placing kisses on the two pleading eyes, caressing his thumb over the trembling lips, JingYu spoke softly, but firmly.

"I love you, Xu WeiZhou. I will tell you every minute of every day for the rest of my life if I have to. I love you." JingYu placed his lips against WeiZhou's, feeling the shaky breaths entering his mouth and wash through him like a magic spell. "But just telling you that isn't enough, ZhouZhou, let me show you."

With great care, JingYu began pressing his lips to WeiZhou's face. His hands moved gently, patiently over arm and back in wave like motions. When WeiZhou tried to protest, saying JingYu needed to sleep, he silenced his boyfriend with a lingering kiss, tongue hesitantly invading WeiZhou's mouth with soft, barely there advances. WeiZhou's arms pulled JingYu into him, as though he was afraid JingYu would float away, out of his reach. WeiZhou tried to speed up their kiss, tried to aggressively attack with his tongue, but JingYu would not be moved. He continued his slow, steady movements until WeiZhou finally gave in to the exquisite pleasure of it. As WeiZhou became pliant in his arms, JingYu felt an amazing sense of satisfaction that no amount of wild abandon could create.

JingYu reluctantly pulled his lips from WeiZhou's as they both gasped in need of oxygen. Rolling WeiZhou onto his back, JingYu began kissing his neck as his hands smoothed over tense arms. With light pressure, JingYu massaged hands and arms, willing away the tension and anxiety they held. His mouth continued to trail down until he was able to nuzzle into the soft spot at the base of WeiZhou's throat. Feeling WeiZhou sigh, JingYu continued taking his time, savoring each taste and movement and sound of his boyfriend. This was an amazing pleasure they rarely had time, or inclination, to enjoy. As JingYu trailed kisses over WeiZhou's chest, his lips moved in a constant, silent chant, "I love you, I love you, I love you." He didn't know if WeiZhou could tell what he was saying, but the quick, gasping breaths he took each time JingYu moved his lips made JingYu believe he could.