(prologue) listening in

Third Person POV:

It was the end of the day and Scott and Stiles were at the school were the halls were empty and school was over. Scott was telling Stiles about a werewolf that Derek has been looking for, for a while. "so this werewolf that Derek has been looking for is called Luna Zilla which means the moons shadow and she has the power to teleport through shadows and she can blend in with shadows, not even a werewolf or banshee themselves can find her. She can also turn into a big black wolf with teal eyes" Scott explains to Stiles "wow that is.........AWESOME, but why is Derek looking for this moon shadow werewolf thing?" Stiles asked amazed and confused "the 1st reason is because I think she is my sister" Derek says coming down the stairs. "WHAT I thought everyone died in the fire except for Peter, Laura, and Cora." Stiles asked shocked. "well I heard another got out and she is Luna Zilla I don't know her real name cause I had a lot of siblings but I think she gained her abilities when there was a Lunar Eclipse which was the night after the fire" Derek said with the same emotionless face he always has. "the 2nd reason is because the nematon(probably didn't spell that right) is still pulling supernatural creatures here and they could be bad like the Alpha pack or the Dark Druid so I need her to help me protect this place because I heard she is a really good fighter and she is even more powerful than a true alpha." Derek says. Scott is just listening and Stiles mouths an oooooh expression, but what the guys didn't know is that were the hallway turns to leave the school on the corner listening to there conversation was the new girl at school after they finish talking and they walk away to the boys locker room to do something which was the opposite way of were she was. But she smiles and flashes her teal eyes mischievously then she starts leaving the school but as she is walking she flips her hair with her hand then walks out of the school, without being noticed by Scott, Stiles, and her big sour wolf brother.    

A/N- hoped you liked it and at the top is the teal eyes for you/Luna Zilla/ the moons shadow