Chapter 4

**Hey guys sorry I took so long to update, this is a really short chapter but I already started writing the next one. I would like to thank you guys for the support , I absolutely love when you guys comment. After you read the chapter I'll have a Q&A so ask some questions in the comments! Don't be shy! **

"I don't know why you are so mad at me ?!" I whispered.

"Because you just said yes to a jock !"

"So what! It's not like I get asked out very often!" I yelled and then stormed off. Tears started streaming down my face as I made my way to class. I had made my way through my first four classes feeling like shit. I decided to skip the rest of the day and go home. Although I didn't have a ride, I would just walk.

As I passed each street vial thoughts would pop into my head. I hadn't cut in awhile and my wrist was physically itching. I pulled my sweater over my hands and tried to ignore it. My phone had kept going off so I turned it off. Once I got home I made myself a cup of tea and turned on the TV. The thought of cutting had me going insane. I found my self walking to the bedroom where my blades were. The feel of the blade made my breath hitch. I drug the blade deeply into my wrist, drawing thick red blood from my veins.

I found myself doing it over and over again until I had no more room on my wrist. I pulled up my shorts and started on my thigh. Once I had finished that I moved onto my other thigh. I couldn't find the will to stop and I kept moving onto different parts of my body. An hour later I stopped and got up to clean up the blood. When I stood up my head felt heavy and I felt my knees getting weaker. My body hit the ground and my vision went black.

-Cameron's POV

I hadn't seen Quinn all day after our fight. I decided that I would go to her house after school to apologize. I shouldn't have blown up on her, I just don't want her to get hurt. I want to protect her because she's my best friend. I mean I should be happy she has a date...right ? I don't know what's going through my head any more. I should give her space. I don't know if I trust her alone though. As I was walking to my next class someone purposely pushed my shoulder.

"I'm going to get into your girls pants and you cant do anything about it." Smirked the one and only, Zach.

I lost control of my anger and rammed his face with my fist. Even though he was bigger than me he was lying on the ground groaning. I was breathing heavily with anger and I rushed out of the school. I figured Quinn was at her house so that's were I headed too.

I knocked on her door but there was no answer. Her moms car wasn't home but the door was unlocked. I found that unusual since its always locked. I made my way to her room. It was extremely quiet except for the front room TV was on. Her door was slightly open and I could barely see in. I pushed it open and found Quinn lying in a puddle of red blood. I ran over to her and checked her pulse. It was there but very very weak.

I fumbled with my phone as I dialed 911. Tears streamed down my face as I placed Quinn's head in my lap. Her hands were cold and her lips were blue. I heard sirens pull up outside as I cried hysterically. They pulled her body from mine and put her on the stretcher. The paramedics let me ride in the back of the ambulance to the hospital. The whole way there I gripped her hand and cried.