Chapter 5

-Cameron's POV 

The dream left me sitting upright in my bed as sweat dripped down my forehead. Quinn was alright which made me feel better. The dream felt so real, I could smell the flowers and I felt all of the grief. I never want to feel that way again. I'm going to do all it takes to make her better. She's my best friend and I want her to be safe. I'm trying my best to understand her. She's amazing and I hate it when she hurts herself.  She thinks she's not beautiful but she's so amazingly gorgeous, I don't want to lose her. Honestly I'm falling apart without her and its only been one day since the incident.

-Quinn's POV

Darkness... that's all I could see. I could hear machines and I instantly knew I was in the hospital. My throat was dry and I felt like I couldn't breath. The doctors must have had to intubate me. Something warm was in my hand and I realized it was a hand. I slightly squeezed it hoping someone would take the tube out of my throat. I peeled open my eyes and saw doctors rushing in along with my mother and Cameron watching on the side.

After I had been extubated I had fallen asleep after having a glass of water. When I woke up Cameron was sitting in the chair by the bed.

"Cameron I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I whispered, holding my hand out. He faintly smiled, grabbing my hand reassuring me that it was OK.

"I was so scared, I thought you were actually dead and I didn't know if I could live without you." He said, and I was too ashamed to look at him but I knew he was crying. I gently rubbed his back and he continued to cry. He lifted his head wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"I missed you so much, but you need sleep so get some rest and I'll be here when you get up." He whispered. I nodded my head and laid my head back down. Cameron got into the bed with me and I cuddled up into him feeling a million times better already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Cameron had moved to the chair beside the bed. He was reading the newspaper and had a cup of coffee on the night stand. I giggled thinking he looked like an old person the way he was sitting. He lowered the paper and smiled. He poured me a glass of water and handed it to me. 

"How did you sleep?" He asked as I sipped on my water.

"Good." I said placing down my cup.

"I'm taking you on a vacation. I packed your bag, with the help of your lady friend of course and I already talked to your mom." I laughed at the part about my bag. I sat up and noticed the clothes on the edge of my bed. There was black skinny jeans, a white tank top, a scarf and a grey cardigan. I mentally thanked God for the cardigan and got up to change. When we got outside I noticed that my bag was already in the back of Cameron's  truck. My kindle , phone charger, and my sketchbooks were already in the passenger seat. I plugged in my music and we were on our way.

About halfway there we stopped at a gas station and Cameron handed me money as he pumped gas. I grabbed two Monsters, two waters, and a sweet tea. As for food goes, I grabbed a bag of chips and a few items from the hot case. 

"Jesus Christ Q , did you get enough?" Cam joked as I lifted myself into his ridiculously tall truck. He laughed as he  watched me struggle but helped me anyway. 

"You're an asshole sometimes." I smirked as I punched him in the shoulder. He smirked and tickled my sides.

"Cam stop you have to drive!" I laughed trying to push him away. He shook his head and continued driving. I plugged back in my music and continued to sketch. About an hour later I had fallen asleep.

"Q we are here." A deep voice said pulling me out of my sleep. I mentally cursed him and opened my eyes. Once I came out of my sleep and saw our destination...   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm so sorry that took so long. I had at least 2000 words written for this chapter and it all ended up being deleted on accident, so I apologize about that.

Where do you think they went? Answer in the comments and who ever guesses it right will get made into character! 

XOXO~ Haley