On Tour With One Direction- A One Direction Fan Fic.

Start from the beginning

“And the girl we chose to go on tour with us this Winter is…” even though I was the winner, I was still nervous for myself, I could still feel my heart racing in my chest. “Jaycee Davidson!” Harry yells, standing up before any of the other boys could answer. I giggle as all five boys run from their podiums and all give me a giant bear hug. “Welcome to the family” Liam says, and kisses me on the cheek, “Yeah, Welcome to the family” Niall says aswell, also kissing me on the cheek “Goodluck trying to put up with us” Louis says, kissing me on the cheek too “I’ll keep the boys in line for ya” Zayn says, and just like the other boys, kisses me on the cheek too. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you” Harry says and smiles showing his amazingly beautiful greenish eyes, and his adorable dimples. I smile, trying to hide my massive blush. “uhm, thanks Harry” I manage to push out, and then he kisses me on the cheek. But his lips lasted longer than all the other boys had.

“ohmyeffinggoshiamsojealousofyou!” Rebecca says as I folded another pair of jeans in my fourth suitcase “One Direction picked you.. because they all thought you were pretty!” I felt a blush creep across my cheeks “but I’m not pretty…” “YES YOU ARE!, so many boys have asked me for your phone number when I take you to parties, you know that” I rolled my eyes, “Any way Jaycee, this is a once in a lifetime opputunity, these boys are going to be like your brothers for a year” I smiled at the thought, a full year tour around England with One Direction… isn’t that every Directioners dream? “They’ll probably get sick of dragging me around everywhere” “You are the same age as Harry, you won’t be a burden. Hell, if you are, go for a walk around the city you’re in.. god, I’m so jealous of you! I’d kill for an opportunity like that, so stop moping and pack your underwear!”  I did a double take of the speech she just yelled at me, and I smiled “I love you Rebecca!” I say, and pull her into a massive bear hug. “I love you too, but I’m not kidding about packing the underwear…”.

Louis’s point of view.

“God, Harry, can you put that photo down?” I say, throwing a chocolate wrapper at his curly hair “Hey!” he says, untangiling the chocolate coin from his hair “You’ve been staring at it since Jaycee left, why don’t you marry it” I laugh, and soon, all of us join in. except for Harry. “Haaaaaarrys got a crush!” Zayn mocks, snatching the picture out of Harry’s hand “Very funny!” Harry wines, Zayn examines the photo more closely “I CALL DIBS!” he shouts, and Harry jumps from his seat “OI!, you all know I fancy her, so I practically called dibs first” he says, snatching the photo back “Both of you cut it out!” yells Liam “Harry, you can’t have these kind of distractions during the tour” I watch as Harry looks down “Yeah, I know” “So I’m asking you to lay off of her for a bit, at least until we have our schedule down, and everything’s going smoothly” “Liam, can you stop ordering us around?” Zayn says, taking the photo from Harry’s hand, and holding it to Liam’s face “How could you lay off something like this?” he says biting his lip, Harry smiles “It’s okay Zayn, really mate, it’s not that hard. It’s for the good of the band” I roll my eyes “what are you doing that for Louis?” Niall says, obviously catching my in the eye rolling act “I argued not to have her, too much of a distraction, and see, she’s already got us rioting” Harry looks down “She’s sweet” Zayn says “And she’s pretty” Says Niall “AND she’s pretty much like us” says Liam, “So there shouldn’t be a problem” Harry says, taking the photo from Zayn’s hand. And I roll my eyes, once again, but this time, making sure Niall wasn’t watching me.

Jaycee’s P.o.v-

I really hate goodbyes, they make me so upset.

Especaiialy if it’s from my family and friends… for a whole year.
Mum was crying, so was grandma and granda.  And so was Rebecca, not because she was going to miss me or anything, but because I was going on tour with One Direction.. yeah, I’m pretty sure that was the reason. I smiled softly at her, and she whispered under her breath a sweet “I hate you” and pulled me into a hug. We both pulled away and laughed “give Harry a big hug for me” she says, and hands me a piece of paper. I open it and instantly break into hysterics as I look at the piece of paper with her Twitter name on it.

I wave my last goodbyes as the limo closes it’s doors. And smile sweetly to myself once I realise what I was actually doing… going on tour with One Direction… my new family.

Before I could sink any further into my mind, the limo sped off. Leaving me pushed against the backseat like it was a race car of some sort. I looked at the driver, (not that I could properly see him, since I was too far away) and he smiled at me. His black tinted glasses and cheesy limo driver hat covered his full face. It was then I realised the moustache was fake. “Where to madam?” he says, in a familiar accent. I decide to play along. “Melbourne Airport, thanks driver” I say, curling a piece of my hair, holding back a laugh.

We arrive at the Airport not too long after, the driver kindly steps out and comes around to open my door. I smile “Thanks Louis” I say, taking off his hat, and putting it on my own head “what gave me away?” he says, smiling. “No limo driver, drives a limo like a race car” he laughs “True” I reach up and rip off his fake moustache “This was a dead givaway” I say, holding it up in front of his eyes. He laughs even harder as Harry steps out of the trunk of the car, with Zayn “Really guys? REALLY?” Harry laughs “it seemed like a good surprise at the time, but I regretted it as soon as I had to squish up against Zayn, you’d think he wouldn’t take up too much space-“ “Hey!” Zayn laughs, “It wasn’t that pleasant sharing a trunk with you to mister, you talk too much” “I don’t talk too much!” “You do too!” “I am never sharing a trunk with you again!” “Fine!”… it was quiet for about… a maximum 7 seconds before all of us burst into laughter. Harry and Zayn slapping each other on the back, While Louis holds my convulsing-of-laughter body in his shaky hands. God, they already feel like my best friends.