Germany Forgot He Feared The Country

It was a typical world meeting. France and England were going to kill each other over sexual tension, america was ranting about how he was a hero (while eating hundreds of burgers), Italy was going about pasta, and Germany was not happy about any of it.

"Shut up! Ve have vork zhat needs to get done! So stop being so annoying for five minutes!"

The entire meeting room went so quite you could hear a pindrop. Everyone quickly sat back down and stopped talking.

"Now zen, today's matters."

The countires disscussed their problems and they suggested ways to the other countries on how to fix them. However, for Prussia, this was really boring. Since he didn't have a country to have problems in. So he sat there and watched them go around the table. He sat there quietly. That is until they skipped someone he'd never seen before.

~Gilbert POV ~
"Hey!"
Everyone had turned and looked at him.
"You guys skipped someone. It only took someone as awesome as me to notice it. Your velcome."
Everyone turned to look to find a chair labeled Canada.
"But Gilbert there's no one 'ere."
"Yes there is, right now he's blushing brighter than Romano's tomatoes."
He was right Canada was right there, blushing from techically being the center of attention.
Germany started rambling on, "Canada, Canada, vhy does zhat name terrify me?"
England started laughing. "That's because he kicked your ass in world War two you idiot."
Everyone had turned to look at the once empty chair to find a man who looked kind-of like Alfred, but with violet eyes, and kind of wavy hair, with one curl that sprung out in front of his glasses. The most interesting thing was he sat with a polar bear in his lap.

"H-hello, I'm Canada."