Who Watches Movies?

~Prussia POV~

"Tangled's awesome! Of course I have it!" He turned around and held his fists up with some crazy amount of determination. He didn't leave my arms though. I don't know how much more of him I can take, he's just too cute. 

"Vell zhen let's vatch it." He kinda ran over to put the DVD in player but it looked kinda more like an excited child in a toy store. He closed the tray and picked up the remote and walked over to turn off the lights. Then he "ran" over to sit beside me on his couch. Crap I can tell that I'm blushing. I hope that he can't see. He pressed play and put down the remote on the floor after turning up the volume.

I was a little uncomfortable with the silence even though we were watching a movie. 

"I vould have thought that jou'd be a Frozen kind of person."

"Alfred says that too but I just like Rapunzel better than Anna." I noticed his shoulders relax a little as if he had been nervous before. It felt kinda nice knowing that he could let his guard down a little, but I don't know if I can handle him being so close.

"I kinda thought you'd ask too watch Frozen though to be honest." He giggled a little and turned towards me with a full smile on his face, eyes closed and everything. 

Shit, I'm at my limit. 

"Gil?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you blushing? I can't really see."

Crap, crap, crap. 

"N-no." I could feel my face get even hotter.

"Gil you're such a bad liar."

"I'm awesome, there's no vay I'm a bad liar. It's just..." I really didn't want to finish my sentence.

"Just what Gilbert?" Crap he knows, he's blushing like an idiot too now. 

Limit exceeded.

"Jou." I leaned my face forward to just above his lips. I paused and looked at him in his violet eyes. I was asking, I never ask. He moved his face in a little. I figured that was a sign that it was okay. 

So I closed the gap between our lips. 

My heart wouldn't stop racing.