The Road So Far

(Alright you wanted an Optimus POV, you got it! Now This will be a bit through out all 3 movies I'll tell you from then to now. Hope you peeps like it!)

OPTIMUS POV!!!! (1st movie)

I didn't think of the humans of anything but allies and a way to get the allspark for Cybertron. After seeing some of their sacrifice, I then began to realize that they are more than allies. Tak let me see that. The first time I saw him, I thought nothing really, not till he asked to take a drive with me to his home. He had the glasses and we had to go after them, I was worried not about the glasses but about Tak. He was taken away in the end, even if I got the glasses I couldn't risk my mission for him. Even if I wanted to. I found him fighting in the end, not for his own life, but for his planet, for his family, for his friends, and for us. Even when I told him to push the cube into my chest he wouldn't, he instead used it to defeat Megatron. After the battle I see how he see's us. As friends, and I was very concerned about him being hurt. I stayed with him though, and made a truce between us and the humans. I was very glad to see Tak alive, he did worry me when he disappeared, but he turned up in my care. 

(2nd Movie)

I have watched as Tak quickly move up in ranks, he was now a general. I was even glad to have a 'nick name' that he gave me, I liked it, it was Tak that gave it to me anyways. I even joined when Tak had a surprise party for his 'B-Day', it was nice even when he caught wind of it, and talking to him after was great. I would tell him things of my home planet and he would tell me of his past and of how he traveled to different places, what he saw. It was sad to know about it but I felt even the more urge to protect or help him in a way. I was glad to have him in my presence, it always felt nice and somehow...safe. I bet that he would help me, back me up, or even try an protect me in a way. He would listen to me no matter what, and understand. He is very good on perspectives. I was glad to have him back me up, expectantly in the board rooms where I sometimes don't understand humans way of a meeting. Tak had defended me many times and has a good point in every thing that leaves his mouth when there. I was sad to know I had arrived a little late into battle, as well as getting Tak 'depressed'. Sam and Lennox had told me everything that had happen, while I was out. I didn't know he cared about me that much, or was that how he cares about his family and his friends? I never thought I would find him that night we got back from Egypt.

That had torn my spark apart, to actually see him in that state, to hear what his past really held. His life story was that of a war all on it's own, even when he summed it down. It still pained me to hear the effect of losing so much when so young, I luckily looked on the bright side to calm him down. Saying that there was still a future, that I was still their for him. That I would never leave him. I felt my spark pulse greatly at that...That I would be with him as long as he lived. I didn't know at that time if it was just fondness I held for Tak or if it was something else. Someone I wouldn't want to leave even in death. I just left it as a strong bond of friendship, he was loyal, he saved me twice, he did the impossible and never gave up on that. I let him sleep in my quarters at that time. I dare not let him leave, not in the state he was in. I was glad to have him with me, to let him sleep on my chest. I could barely off-line myself knowing how my spark pulsed in fondness, in affection for him.

(3rd Movie)

Me and Tak had been drifting over the year, not apart but more of a pull. Something like gravity, pulling us together. Tak had still been working his way through the ranks in flying colors. I was glad to know that Tak was a very good friend, or 'best' friend as humans called it. I was happy in a way to know Tak didn't want us to leave earth, I decided to switch the topics so it wouldn't be so gloomy. I noted and made sure I was notified about his love of the beverage 'Hot Chocolate', I made notes where they sell it in DC. I was happy when I saw his excitement about it, I was happy to park while he went to get a cup. I was angry about the situation he had to be part of. I was glad to make him laugh in the end. On the way to that meeting he came up with so many different scenarios, I had to chuckle at one though. I was worried how every thing turned out, and I thought Tak was hurt but luckily he wasn't. I had let him sleep and made the seat belt tighten on him, I would like to hug him, make everything alright. I was angry that humans had lied to me that day, Tak could easily spot my distress, but I didn't tell him just yet. I hated that I had caused pain to him, his hand was burnt. I luckily calmed down, I had to leave soon enough. Tak requested a souvenir so I brought back two for the trouble I caused.

The moment I came back I was glad to see Tak, but I still must have been angered. I had yelled at Tak, I should have listened, I shouldn't have said those things to him. I wanted my mentor alive and back, but I was blind in that state. I should have listened. I knew right there and then he would do as I wished and go, keep away from me...I wished he wouldn't though. It had been awhile since I saw Tak, I never expected him to crash on the floor at the tragedy of what Sentinel did. The moment I yelled at Tak...'If nobody appreciates your presents, then let them feel your absence.' That was something Tak had said to someone that was left out of his group of friends, and soon enough his friends came for him and was appreciated. I had understood what he said, and that's what Tak must have felt. What I also felt.

I had seen Tak yell for the two mini bots that were being taken away in cages, that made me think of who he really is. Tak is kind and fights for what is he thinks is right, he never gives up, he will sacrifice himself for everyone, family, friends, even those who have his distrust. like me. He would do the impossible and go to any length to help anyone and everyone. Wise, smart, can break down my walls, and can handle himself in any fight, even against the Decepticons. After he accepted my apology and made sure I would never break his trust again and I would never do that again, I would die before I'd let that happen. 

When he gave me the small gift...I finally realized it...My feelings for Tak was of fondness and caring, but it was deeper than that....I loved him with all my spark, for my spark only pulses for him...

PRIMUS HELP ME.

(please tell me you read all that in Optimus's voice...)