You sit on the couch wrapped in a blanket, as you watch the 8th episode of Sailor Moon.

You given up on studying the exact moment you finished writing your name down on your study sheet.

You munch loudly on some salty potato chips, as the theme song blares loudly in the background.

"(Y/NNNNN)!" You hear Tiffany yell from the bedroom you two share.

You pause the show and get up from your seat.

Walking to your bedroom, you open the door revealing Tiffany sitting on her bed with papers scattered everywhere.

"Well good golly! You're actually putting an effort into studying? I'm so proud of you Tiffany! I need to take a picture of this!" You say, tears threatening to spill from your eyes. You pull out your phone to capture this glorious event.

"Um, no? Quite the opposite actually, I'm looking for that 'Buy 1 Get The Second Smoothie FREE!' coupon that we got in the mail not too long ago. Have you seen it?" She asks, whiles rummaging through the humongous pile of papers.

"You used it yesterday, remember? You came home with two strawberry smoothies. And you didn't even bother sharing one with me!!" You complain.

She pauses her actions, as confusion settles on her face. She snaps her fingers as relization strikes her.

"Ah you're right! How depressing. Now I'll have to wait until the next coupon comes around, and who knows how long that would be!" She wails, throwing herself onto the bed, as all the papers underneath her make a crunching sound.

"There there! How about since exams are tomorrow we can get more smoothies after that? And this time we'll SHARE." You suggest whiles patting her back.

"YES! Okay! Speaking about exams, I need to go and study! So if you need me, I'll be studying in the closet!" Tiffany says, whiles grabbing a flashlight and a pillow.

"Why the closet?" You ask.

"Ahaha, totally not to finish that new comic I bought! WHY WOULD YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT!? How silly!! Ahahaha... Aha... haaaaa... GOTTA BLAST!" She says as she rushes into the tiny closet and slams the door shut.

You shake your head and smile.

She can be such a weirdo sometimes. You thought.

"Well time to continue watching TV! I'll just wing it on the exams. It can't be that hard. " You say to yourself, as you plop yourself back on the couch and watch from where you left off.

THE NEXT DAY ~EXAMS!!!!~

Third Person's POV

"Tiffany! Wake up! We can't miss the exams!" (Y/N) says whiles trying to pull Tiffany out from the closet.

"Don't worry about me (Y/N)... *yawn* I promise I'll make it to school on time. You... you go, I just need a few minutes of some shut eye." She yawns, whiles crawling underneath all the scattered clothes.

The (h/c) haired meister rubs her face in frustration. "Fine, only this time, but never again okay? I expect you to be there though! No. Skipping. Classes."

The only response that she got was a loud snore from her partner.

(Y/N) playfully roles her eyes and exits the bedroom and out the house.

"LET'S DO THIS!" (Y/N) yells as she makes her way to the academy.

AT THE DWMA

Your POV