Chapter 4

Don't forget to vote and comment! It gives me more motivation to update! Also if you haven't voted on the other chapters make sure to do so! Thank you!

AND ENJOY

Your POV

It hasn't been long since Black Star has stepped foot inside your home, but with this long ass story that he's been telling you, IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER!

"And then after I become a god, everyone shall love me and praise me!" Black Star says after finally ends his lengthy speech.

"Mhmm. Cool." You state uninterestedly, as you focus in on your homework.

"Were you even listening to me (Y/N)? I put effort into that story! Something I rarely do!" He complains as he gives you a stern look.

You just nod and flip the page in your textbook.

What a pain it was to have him constantly yapping in your ear when you were trying to study! You just wanted to get your homework done for once, and was that too much to ask for? Apparently it IS.

You finally put your pencil down and turn to look at Black Star who is currently lying on your couch reading the new edition of One Punch Man manga.

You growl and mutter, "Lord Death help me now..."

You get up and walk over to where he's laying and snatch it away from his hands.

"Don't you think you should be studying as well Black Star?" You ask him.

"A god doesn't need to!"

You roll up the manga and smack him across the head with it.

"You idiot! Of course you need to study! With that brain of yours I'm surprised you're even in my class! Let alone the same level as me!"

"Oi! What's that supposed to mean!? Are ya calling me dumb?!" He argues back.

"I am actually." You smirk.

"I'M HOOOOOOME (Y/N)-CHAN!" Yells a voice as they slam the front door to your house.

You turn your view away from a heated Black Star, to the bubbly green haired girl before you.

"Soooo, how was the tour with Kid?" You grin deviously at her, waggling your eyebrows and completely forgetting about the blue haired idiot that lays on your couch.

She blushes and looks away. "It was fine... Hmm? Oh! Wow! What a surprise it is to see you here Black Star!" Tiffany quickly changes the subject and waves at Black Star.

"My head...A god should never experience such pain!" he mumbles as he affectionately pats his forehead where you smacked him.

Tiffany gives you a look that looks as if she's telling you 'violence-is-never-the-answer-(Y/N)' look.

"Geez (Y/N), did you really have to hit him that hard? The poor boy won't even be able to walk home without passing out I bet!" She complains.

"It was just paper!!" You exclaim with wide eyes, as you gape at the two for over dramatizing the situation.

You roll your eyes and check Black Star's head.

Okay wow, that One Punch Man manga sure did have a POW to it if it was enough to hurt Black Star. You thought. (Ahaha get it? Because whenever One Punch Man punches it's like POW and woah- You know, I'm gonna go now...)

"Hm. Whatever, I've got Tsubaki's contact on my cell, so she can pick him up! And that way we both don't have to worry!" You explain.

You fish your phone out from your pocket and dial Tsubaki's number.