Season 2 Episode 5 //Captive//

I was in my room. My dad made sure i was ok. That i was well. He put me in my room, changed me into some warm clothes and in bed. (Mines the shoes)

"I want you to stay here ok? No matter what" he told me

"I want you to stay here ok? No matter what" he told me. I nodded my head yes.

"Where's Chris?" I asked him.

"He's with Daniel and the man" he answered with out thinking. "Wait, why do you want to know where Chris is?" He asked me.

"No reason" i said while smirking.

"We'll talk about this later" he promised me and walked out.

As i lay there i hear screams coming from the other side of the wall. I lift my head and listen closer.

Me being me walked out the room and saw Chris and Daniel talking. Daniel had towels of blood on him. They both notice me looking at Daniel, all he can do is walk away.

"Chris? Whats going on?" I ask.

"The guy who tried to take over the boat is in there" Chris said, not even looking at me.

"Chris, im sorry about leaving you. I didn't want to. My dad did, he made me leave you" i begged him.

"Ok" is all Chris said to me.

"You have to belive me" i said.

"I do, its just, they toke my dad, and Alicia" he confessed. I could see the pain in his eyes.

"We'll get them back ok? I promise" i say pulling him into a hug. He hesitates a little but then hugs me back. "Can i stay with you?" I asked him. He nodded's his head.

"I have to stay and watch over him" he says pulling me closer to the door at the end of the hallway. I nodded my head and walked closer.

"Whats wrong with him?" I ask Chris.

"He has a stick going through him" Chris said. I give him a 'oh'. We stay silent for a while.

He looked at me, like no one has looked at me before. With such 'aw'. He drew me in. Like a fish caught in a net.

He pulled me closer to him. At this point we where inches apart. He then attaches his lips on to mine. Our lips move in sinc. I move my hands up to his hair. Tug it a bit. He moaned a bit. Witch caused me to smile. We hear the man move a little bit. So we pulled apart.

"Ill go back to my room, i need to sleep" i say still in his arms.

"Ok" he said while pulling me closer.

"Ok" i say back to him. Still in his arms.

I pull away and walk to my room. I open the door and walk in. I slowly close it behind me. I smile and bit my lip. I can't help but feel butterfly's.

I lay on my bed just thinking of everything. Again.

---//--------

After a while of resting i hear Chris talking to the man. I just listened.