Season 2 Episode 2 //We all Fall Down//

I was in my room. My father told me to stay down there because the people who distroyed the ship is now following us. He said its better for me to stay inside.
They (the group) ended going to a small island. My dad told me to stay behind with him fearing the worst. I agreed and stayed with him in the ship control. Daniel and Ofelia stayed behind two. Obviosly trying to make sure me and my dad wont leave them.

"Are we still going to San Diego?" I ask my dad.

"Yes, but its not ok" he said focusing on the radio signal.
"What do you mean?" I ask my dad.

"Its burnt down, shut down i guess you can say" my dad told me, looking at me.

"What about your boyfriends assisted? Is he still alive?" I asked in shock.

"Yea, he is" he said with out a doubt.

"How do you know? What if he's already dead?" I ask.

"I know he is alive Abi. Trust me" my dad pulled me to a hug.

I trusted my dad, i trusted that he would make everything ok. I pull away and go back to my room. I change into some pj's and get ready for bed.

I wake up with Madison and Travis talking

I wake up with Madison and Travis talking. They are talking about taking the kids from the island. That its better for them to come with us then to stay in the island.

I then decide to go check on my dad and try to convince him to let the kids that Madison was talking about to be able to come with us. So I go up the stairs to the control room. I see Daniel looking through my fathers stuff.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"So, Mexico?" He asked me. I gulp and just stare at him.

Fuck, we've been caught. They know now.

---//--------

I run down stairs to see everyone everyone running down the pear. Daniel gets out and begins to undo the rope. Once they come running I asked what happen. Travis said that they have turned.

A couple of seconds later my father comes down yelling at Madison to put back the kid. I look over at the doors and see a man.

"Dad!" I yell, trying to warn everyone.

The man fires the gun and i duck down and go over to my dad.

"Stop! Get back, harry? Come here im taking you home!" The man said to us.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Daniel pull a gun out to the man.

"Come with us" Madison told him. He stayed silent "Daniel don't" Madison said. Daniel dosnet obey.

The man then starts going off on us. To let him and his brother go. After a long silence the little boy got up and walked towards his brother.

"You caused this" he told Madison in anger. They got off the boat. I look ahead towards the pear and saw his mother, now infected.

"Look, dad" i said pointing.
"Please, lets help them." I begged my dad.

He only shock his head and walked away. I looked and kept on looking. The kid waved good bye as his brother was gonna shot his mom. I could not help it but i ran towards the one person who could hold me right now.

Chris

I ran up behind him, he then pulled me infront of him. I hide my face in his chest not waning to see what is going to happen next. Then i hear a gun shot. I can't help but let out a cry.