[2]

• Dedicated to My Geometry teacher

[2]

     He was in my Virtual Enterprise class.

     The classroom was setup to represent an office and give off that office feel. So the departments (Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Advertising, and Financial) were separated from the directors, CEO, and COO with the typical cubicle like wall.

     It was as though the whole classroom was a coordinate plane. He was plotted on the very corner of the Quadrant I while I was in Quadrant II.

     I never realized he was in my class until the teacher called us all over to the director's side of the classroom.

     Our teacher was expounding the assignments we had to do.

     And while she did that, my eyes began to subconsciously traipsed their way to the back of the classroom.

     There. His cerulean eyes stared ahead at the teacher while I was captured by his prosaic beauty. I could feel an abrupt, expeditious jolt in my heart. It soon became a hard beating against my chest before I had to force myself to tear my eyes away from him.

     The hard beating subsided back to its rhythmic lub-dup, but I could still feel the firmness of the beat.

     And that was when I started falling.