Ch.5 - Hinata's Past

Hey demons so i figured i might as well tell you hinatas past so hear it is hope you like it guys.

so the picture is of them...

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪

No ones Pov

Hinata was born 4 years before the kyuubi attack. she was 2 months younger than Naruko and the true heir of the Hyuuga.

Although she is the true heir of the Hyuuga clan it is kept under wraps that she is the heads daughter. Their are only a few people who know whos child she truely is.

During a festival in the village which all clans were invited Hiashi managed to get drunk and ended up sleeping with the woman who he loved twin sister. they looked identical so she didnt blame him. they all were drunk so no one noticed their clan head sneak out with someone.

After they figured out what happened hiashi said that it was a mistake and he regreted everything that happened for he loved her sister.

It wasnt until a month later at a doctor's visit for a sprained wrist that she found out she was pregnant. when she told Hiashi about the pregnancy he flipped and told her if she wanted to have the child she could be the kid would be neither his child nor the clan heir.

Hiashi also told her mother to lie about the pregnancy being from him and say it was a mission gone wrong resulting in a rape... she had often gone on missions alone so it was believable... though they thought it sorta funny how she wanted to keep a child she got from a rape.

She kept and cared for hinata but was glad she looked like her and not hiashi. she loved hinata dearly because it was her and hiashis child. they have been drunk but she loved him and so was happy to keep the child.

Hiashi married hinatas aunt and ignored her. he was happy with her and so hinata never pushed to know him.

when Hinata was 3 her mother passed away from an illness causing her to be put into a household of another branch member. She was placed under Hizashis care and charge by the clan elders who thought if she was there she would follow orders though they never knew who she was. She had the caged bird seal placed on her 2 months before her 4th birthday.

when she turned 4 she joined the academy and League through hiruzen. she started to live with hiruzen and had a blood clone at the hyuuga compound acting weak and pathic and shy.

her and neji grow close and were like brother and sister though he and hiashi knew who she truely was.

neji was placed as both hinatas and hanabis spar partner.

hinatas aunt slipped up and mentioned hinata as the true heir infront of an elder when hinata was 7 and so hinata was taken into the main house and was trained though she already trained for most of each day and night with neji though she being a blood clone still acted weak cause thats how hinata wanted to look to the hyuugas.

Neji was her sparing partner while being trained by the clan head she always acted weak for she didnt want her cousin/half sister to find out who she was and end up getting the caged bird seal. she knew she couldnt stop neji from getting it but she could stop hinabi from getting it.

when hinata was 9 and hinabi was 5 they sparred and hinabi won because of hinatas weak mask causing her hold back and let herself get hit knowing all her injurys would heal. she was always making sure hinabi never got the bird seal.

Hinata had got the seal removed by the league when she was 4 and a half but kept a genjutsu up so it looked like she had it.

After the spar hinata was sent back to live with neji though nejis dad was dead. neji became cold to her because she as the heads bastard daughter and was trained by the head but was still a weakling.

hinata was sad at her brother figures coldness but understood the reason. she or her blood clone continued to live with neji while hinata herself lived with lord third and was already an anbu though only being 9.

Hinata lived with lord 3rd in the saritobi/hitzaru clan head house along with Naru and kakashi. their house had a portal to Uzu and they often would train their with the league members to get stronger.

hinata and naruko both graduated at the age of 5. the teacher was going to ask the hokage if it was alright to let the 2, 5 year olds graduate but was stopped by hiruzen saying he was their guardian and it was fine and asked the teacher to not inform the hokage of the 2 because he was making the teams.

Kakashi was still all dark and gloomy around the village but once he got home to the thirds house and saw lord 3rd naru and hinata, he would take the mask off both the physical one and emotional one and would be happy.

Hinata often trained all night and day with naru kakashi and hiruzen. weither it be meditation to rest her body and gain energy back or jutsus and things but she worked her butt off to gain more chakra or jutsus and control.

hinabi always looked up to hinata and even after she was neglected from the clan and banished to a branch family.

hinabi would watch her half sister/cousin train while watching in aww. She always wanted to ask hinata why she would always hold back during their spars though she was forbid from talking to her.

when hinabi was 6 she was happy because she could join the academy and hinata and naru offered to train her secretly.

a 8 year old hinabi smiled as she watched the training match between her sister and her blond/red haired girl like how she did ever day expecting this one to be like all the others neither talked unless it was a correction and faught for hours though she noticed her sis was not fully tuned into the fight and she was just blocking narus attacks.

naru noticed and stopped before snapping her fingures infront of her eyes to get her attention. hinata looked up at naru while naru said "look hina i know your worried about hinabi but you have done all you can i know she is fine she watches you train alot and we train her as well... she is a strong girl. i know you only held back because you didnt want her to suffer the bird seal but you cant lose focus on getting stronger to protect her... ok... she is fine she isnt in the bird seals harm and you just have to hope she doesnt end up in the elders palm like hiashi is... though im almost certian that she wont. hizashi would have make a better clan head than hiashi but you cant change the past.... can we continue training i dont think Razashi-sensei would want us slacking.... we've got a A-rank mission in the morning..... can we continue?" Naru said to hinata earning a nod.

both hina and naru turned to face hinabi who was hiding in a tree and said "nabi please dont tell anyone what you just heard or any of the training you saw... ok please" both girls asked politly earning a nod

hinabi said "i wouldnt tell the clan if i was their lap dog... why would i tell them that im being trained by the outcast or that the out cast is dating the heir of the uchiha our arch enemy... why would i... i mean the hyuuga dating a uchiha thing would be total slap in the face but i wont tell.'"

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪

hey guys hope you enjoyed this short little vhapter but so you know i plan to have the next chapter on the chunin exams or i might be what happened in uzushio... idk

anywho please vote and comment your thoughts.