Ch.4 - Second Part of the Wave Mission

Hey demons the outfit in the picture is what naru wears in this chapter even though she is anbu the anbu cloths is a genjutsu over her actual cloths. its the same exept the little thing hanging from the brown and she has one of those white kunai bag things on the back of her hips with seals of stuff...

➖➖➖➖➖➖✴➖➖➖➖➖➖

Naru Pov

no one really noticed zabuza and haku slip away durring our anbu intoduction not really wanting to be beaten to a pulp. i had ignored it knowing that we would meet later in the week but through a set of senbon at him putting him in a death like state and so he wont be able to battle for a week.

as i gave my mother a hug for the first time in 12 years a laughed at the stupidity of all this. the seal was first placed on her to keep her from going back to uzu with the kyuubi in hand so they placed a memory seal on her to make her not want to go back. and once minato learned of the seal from becoming a seal master he took the chance to use it to have her be his own slave really. he learned about seals at the age of around 20 and then shortly after got in a relationship with mom. and now that she has had the seal broken i can bring her back to uzu and family.

"how many of the traits do you have sweety... i just saw you use the bending and pressence but what others... ya know" kushina said smiling like a school girl talking about her crush. she paused for a secong to see the smile on my face and sad look in my eyes. "no way... your... your... no you couldnt... could you... but... you have all them by the look in your eyes and with all the seals that are restrictions i can sence by doing a seal search... your the legend of the daughter of the sage arent you?" mother asked me looking sad knowing that it was true and that i would have had to know neglect for that. she watched sadly as i nodded before pulling the rim of my shirt down to see the symbol of the heir that was placed on my left breast over my heart.

"mother you must act as though nothin has changed please... minato cant know or he'll make you stay then... we cant go home and you cant... cant be with Satori" i said before stopping my self looking at her seeing tears in her eyes at his name "yes he still loves you and wants to keep his promise even though you 2 made it when he was 7 and you were 5 right before you left uzu... but he still wants to keep it he doesnt care you had the seal and were forced to love minato... mom everyone is wanting you home at the compound... and league. Rashak wants to talk to you as him not as nagashiki from leaf anbu." i said smiling at my mother who was in tears about everything

"thank you baby... i knew nagashiki felt familiar. i will make sure minato wont know and that he wont suspect us leaving either... and what about the twins... i dont know which bloodlimits i have cause i was taken from uzu after only unlocking the chains and healing... i dont think the demon blood awoke yet but i dont know you all will need to run a test to see which i have. and im glad one of the brats has only 2 and the other doesnt have any." mom said with a sneer making me and my team laugh at the face she was making. sasuke mito and menma were still in shock from the hug and tears they didnt notice their memories had been alterd to zabuza being taken down by haku then the anbu introductions then we went on our way to tazunos who watched in shock.

i smiled seeing my memory bloodlimit working

3rd person pov

as they went to the house kushina was holding back tears cause she has abandoned the baby girl she loved for a son and daughter who were arogant and she didnt like all cause minato wanted a son for his heir not a 'weak' daughter.

once uzu got back on the map kushina planned to punch minato from the leaf to the stone giving then a play toy for a bit. she was so mad at the man she admired for his blond hair. she wished she could kill him then use the reanimation jutsu to bring him back and place a chakra seal on him so he couldnt use any and then kill him over and over and over again then hand him to the uzumakis and league members for a bit then hand him to iwa so they can all get their revenge.