Ch. 3 - the teams and the Wave

Ok so demons if i wasnt clear the picture in the first chapter is Narukos Henges... Hinatas Henge is the picture above and the picture in chapter 2 is what they look like.

I have decided that Hinata and Itachi will be together and he will not be with naru and kakashi...

Anyway hope ya'll enjoy the chapter

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪

Naruko pov

after the fun we had last night playing poker much to Ryuks dissapiontment (who wanted to play strip shot poke then truth or dare like the last time we had a game night) and me winning all their money well all went to bed. Ryuk went through the portal to uzu while me and kashi headed to our room and hina and itachi headed to their room.

last time we played strip shot poker then true or dare ryuk had dared me (i was almost naked) to sit on itachis lap (who was also half naked) then he swiched me to kakashi and got hina to sit on tachis lap.

Me and hina desided to actually come go to school today and send our blood clones to the hokages office for the meeting.

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

If your wandering what a blood clone is its like a shadow clone but it transfers information automatically instead of waiting till it... poofs for lack of a better word. it also can die and a day after death they would poof into a small puddle of blood. they share all the same traits and thoughts as the original. thats the jist of them.

me and hina have a blood bond which is part of our blood line Shattered Sight. we call it the Shattered sight because when we swich bloodlines our eyes shatter really quickly as they change colour based on which blood line we pick. the blood line is awesome it changes our dna to use any bloodline and copy any jutsu. its like the sharingan but it can copy kekkai genkei. when me or hina copies a jutsu both of us and atomatically use it at full strength. the bloodline gives us super strong affiniaty for all 5 elements. when one of us is low on chakra (which never happens) we can borrow some from the other. we also have a telepethic connection. with the blood bond we can link our eyes and we can track each other every easily. we can copy things without the sharingan and can use the gental fist without the byakugan for the memorize where the hit points are and repet it. we can memorize any justu by seeing the jutsu.. we just know the seals.

we almost always have this bloodline sealed and will only be able to use 1 or 2 bloodlines with it being sealed. so then we arent to over powered. we have kept this secret from everyone but kakashi and Hiruzen and of course Kurama because him being sealed in me.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

as me and hina wait for the rest of the people to show up (seeing as we showed up 3 hours early cause we had nothing to do) we tuned into our blood clones minded through the mental conection. we sat down in our joint mindscape with popcorn seeing the scene through our clones eyes.

our clones were on their way to the hokages office to meet with minato about god knows what.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Hokages Office

No one Pov

(A/N Naru and Hinata are watching from the eyes of their clones but im doing this Pov because it makes it easier to write some things and im going to refer to the blood clones as Bnaru and Bhina)

BNaru and BHina didnt wait to walk into the office much to the dismay of the secretary saying "you cant go in the hokage is in a meeting with this years jonin senseis letting them know the teams lord third is in there too... i wouldnt go in right now if i were you... the hokages arent those you want to piss off... please just sit and wait" the secretary said while chasing after the 2 anbu who were casually walking to the office not caring.