Calum imagine

Nose Kisses:
You sat along side your boyfriend Calum while he was watching TV. Calum slouched on the couch, in a pair of black boxers and no shirt on. His hair was all over the place, unlike it normally was. You cuddled up to him and played with his un-brushed hair. "Wow Calum, your hair looks amazing." you teased.
He looked down at you. "Is that sarcasm?" he asked, with a slight frown appearing on his face. "Yes, but I think you look fine." you smiled at your beautiful boyfriend in front of you. "That's rude." he said before he crossed his arms over his bare chest.
You looked at him confused and tried to clear up your words, but Calum took it the wrong way. "Calum, baby." you kissed his cheek trying to make him talk to you again. You hated the silent treatment, and he knew you hated it too.
You sat there for a moment thinking of ways to get his attention again. It wasn't as easy as you thought until you realised something. Calum thought you giving him nose kisses was cute, you thought doing that had a chance for him to speak.
You sat on his lap, your legs either side of him. His eyes never made contact with you, he was too concentrated on the TV. You licked your lips before placing them on Calum's nose. You pulled away to see a small smile spread across his cheeks. You continued to do something cute because he still wasn't seeming to be talking.
You placed kisses all over his face, like he'd always do to you. And then lastly kissing his lips, hoping he would join in and he soon did. He pushed you away slightly. "I could never stay mad at you.. Plus I had a stupid reason to be mad." he chuckled kissing your lips.
A/n I borrowed this from tumblr go check this girl out she makes really good imagines @gibbonsofsummer