Black came with a cage on the back of his truck.

"Damn nigga you look like you about to catch something." B laughed.

Black laughed with her.

"Hell yeah, something big too." Black walked in the house.

Carlos came with Neya.

"Oh hell no, what the fuck you doing here?" B stepped to Neya.

Carlos looked between Neya and B. So did Kayden.

"Are we missing something?" Carlos asked.

"This Kay sister." Neya said.

"Jelly sister Kay?" Carlos asked his sister.

"Yep, maybe it's a bad time to come. Come on Ney." Carlos said.

"Hell no, I'm coming to help Jelly, fuck this bitch." Neya pointed B.

B punch her in face, and was about to go back for more until Kayden pulled her back.

"Bitch that, bitch." She said.

Neya found a brick and throw it at B, it hit her in her back. B turned around fast. She was about to go beat the fuck out of Neya, but Kayden pulled her back again. Thank God the brick wasn't that big.

"Just so you know, this not over. Get the hell off my property. You better sleep with one eye open." B said through clenched teeth. Kayden looked at her and saw that murderer on the tape he had.

Kay, Jelly, and Alex walked outside.

"What the hell going on?" Zach asked.

"That bitch throw a brick and hit me in my back!" B yelled.

"Obviously it didn't hurt, you not crying." Zach said.

"Bitch fuck you, I'm mad as hell. She better sleep with one eye open. That's all I know." B said, and walked away with Kayden.

"B she pregnant, chill." Zach said.

"I don't give a damn, if her ass pregnant, she should have kept her pregnant ass home. I should beat her pregnant ass." B was so damn heat.

"I'm going to take her away for awhile." Kayden said getting in Black truck with B and drove away. "You need to chill the fuck out." He said.

"Nigga don't start with me, because you can take my ass back where you took me from." B said.

Kayden smirked.

"I'll take her your ass somewhere okay." He mumbled. He pressed the gas harder, and the truck was going fast.

"Niggas slow your ass down!" B yelled.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do. I'll make this bitch flip!" Kayden yelled.

B put on her seatbelt and shook her head.

"You tripping for no reason." B shook her head.

"Just don't be telling what to do, and we wont have no problems." Kayden said.

"Fine, Kayden. May you please slow down?" B folded her arms.

Kayden slammed the brakes and B hit her head on the dashboard, knocking her out.  Kayden smiled and cracked his neck. He went to his house. Black showed up just in time.

"Damn how did you escape?" Kayden asked Black.

"Nigga I'm a ghost." Black said pulling out a bag of powder. He put some on his finger and sniffed it.

"Is it better then the other one?" Kayden asked as Black took the cage off his truck.

"Much better. That's one, but one pregnant, what we going to do with her?" Black asked.

"Since the last time it went wrong, we do it right this time. I'll take her my damn self." Kayden said. He talking about the time Kay was kidnapped.

"Hurry up before she wake up." Black said.

"Nigga I'm waiting on you." Kayden said.

"Man where Omar ass at?" Black looked around.

"Hopefully he got the other sister at the other hideout." Kayden said lighten up a blunt.

"Mom and dad would be proud." Black said.

"Revenge is a killer, and these bitches going to die. One by one. Do you have the bad powder also?" Kayden looked at Black.

"Hell yeah, I'm giving that to the oldest sister." Black said and opened the truck.

B body fall out.

"I should kill her ass now." Kayden said.

"Damn I thought you was feeling shorty though. She thick too, you should get at least one last fuck." Black studied B body.

"Hmm good Idea. Thanks bruh."

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>

Omar and Alex was at the park eating their ice cream.

"You want to lose your virginity?" Omar asked Alex.

"No not yet, I want to wait until I'm married." Alex said.

"Damn, hmm I feel so sorry for your pussy." Omar said as Alex mouth dropped.

"I mean would you wait that long for me?" Alex asked.

"Hmm let me think about that, let's head back." Omar said. They throw their uneaten ice cream in the trash as they got back in Kayden truck.  "Let's go for a ride first." Omar smiled showing his teeth.

"How can I say no to a face like that." Alex smiled.

Omar started the truck and pulled off.

"Wait is that car following us?" Alex asked Omar.

"Huh? What car, I don't see shit." Omar put on his seat belt.

The car drove fast and hit against Kayden car.

"That car!" Alex yelled.

Omar pressed on the gas, as Alex tried to put on her seat belt, but it been stuck. The car hit the car again. Alex yelled.  Omar slammed on the brakes, and Alex flew out the window.

"Shit!" Omar stopped the car and got out.

Black and Kayden got the car wearing all black.

"Is she dead?" Kayden asked. Omar checked her pulse.

"Barely." Omar said.

Black burst out laughing.

"That been fun, move her. Soak her ass in ice water." Black said walking away.

"Black she going to die, if we don't get her to the hospital." Omar panicked.

"Ask me do I give a fuck, did their parents cared about our parents when they killed them?!" Black yelled.

"I just got my last fuck, so I said let's kill them now." Kayden said. Black dap him up.

Meanwhile Alex on the ground fighting for her life.

"Man let's get her to the tub." Omar said.

"Let me call Uncle Kelton. He's a doctor. He can set up a room. I don't see why, when they asses going to die anyway." Black shook his head.

"Two down three to go!" Kayden yelled and laughed.

****************

These niggas crazy!!!! Oh my gosh! Poor Alex though.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014