Meow

Shadow_Blade_711 here! I hacked on her wattpad and... Ok, I'm on her tablet. In bored and want ZANVIS to be updated so... Here it is!!!

Hope

2 days later...

I'm unpacking and, get ready to meet my new neighbors... I'm still adjusting to my me'fwa body... "Stupid tail..." (Not a front tail, dirty minded people... SHE'S a SHE) I mutter under my breath, as it knocks over a box. I sigh ' I'm taking a break, I might as well see my neighbors'
I walk out, close the door and walk to the house on my left. I knock on the door and wait. "Kawaii~Chan will get it!" I hear. Is it?... Nah... The door opens and I see a pink me'fwa. "Hi! Kawaii~Chan is happy to meet you! Are you Kawaii~Chan's new neighbor?" she asks. "Yeah. I'm almost done unpacking and decided to meet the neighbors" i say i stare at her trying to remember where ive seen her before. "Would you like to come in?" she asks. I blink before shaking my head to clear it"Yeah. Thanks." I tell her as she moves over, welcoming me. I smile as I walk in but... I freeze as I see HIM. He stares back , nosebleed. I see a black haired girl with chocolate eyes between us. "Uhhhh...H-Hey...L-Laurance..." the word escape my mouth. The the next thing I know he's hugging me. After a moment he lets go "H-Hey Hope... Nice to s-see you..." he stutters "H-Hey... Well y-you live by h-here?" I ask. "Y-Yeah. Across the s-street a-actually."  he tells me "W-Wow... I l-live on the l-left of here..." I trail off as I see theblonde dude from the reunion come over. "Hope? Hey!" HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME! He then side hugged me and smiles. "H-hey. I was talking.." i trailed off cause i saw the black and white haired dudes from reunion......

TO BE CONTINUED...............