Chapter 11

©CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

Chapter 11

Wolfgang was excited as his eyes focused on Amy's behind which was framed to perfection in the light grey silk pants that hugged her form. The outfits she wore in the temple left little to the mind's eye, not that it bothered him as her clothes framed her body, he could imagine it naked as he speared into her. He didn't pay attention to where they were going until he spotted the colour of the door they were entering. He dug his heels in at the threshold of the yellow door.

"Amy... yellow doors are bad." He said, the Ancients had gone to great pains to inform every one of the danger, it took one curious Alpha to make the message stick. She had come out lead by Rhun, a quivering mess muttering about an endless hallway, of thousands of doors; that rammed home the Ancients warning.

Amy grinned, "yes, but only if you are not with an Ancient. I know my way around." She promised, which wasn't exactly true, she didn't need to know her way around exactly.

Once in the other world she simply had to will herself to wherever she needed to be, and if she wanted out all she had to do was will it.

He nodded as he stepped into the hall, the door closed on its own startling him a little. Turning to the door he was sure they had just entered through he realised that it looked just like all the other doors that lined the hall way.

Blinking for a few moments as he glanced around, Wolfgang frowned as Amy reached out for the door before her, they hadn't appeared to move yet she was already reaching for a door. She opened the door and led him in. At first the room was white and bare; the Ancients used it to focus and think; to work out problems and more. They furnished it as they needed and left it blank when they left.

The room started to shimmer, the walls darkened and became cave like, a flickering fire appeared in a circle hearth in the middle of the room a pile of furs were heaped on top of a thick mattress a little distance from the fire. There was a rustic table and benches to sit at although she doubted the table would be used for that purpose.

"I like this but the floor is going to be cold." He told her.

She chuckled and the floor was suddenly covered with woven mats.

"How do you do that?" He asked curiously.

She shrugged, "Ancients don't question how or where the things we will into and out of existence come from or go. We accept it and live with it. I believe however that it has to do with our minds, I just haven't figured it all out yet."

Reaching out for her, he pulled her to his body, his nose pressed against her neck as he inhaled deeply and growled. Her nails dug into his skin and quivered at the seductive sound, she was amazed that such a simple sound could heat her blood. As if they had a life of their own her hands moved, away from his arms, tugging the knot free beneath her breasts. The cloth unwound from her body and slid free. His eyes focused on her unfettered breasts, you would never know she had given birth and nursed three demanding cubs. They were tight, perfectly formed with perfect pink nipples that begged to be sucked and worshipped.

Cupping her breasts in his hands that trembled a little, he had dreamed and imagined this moment since meeting her, although nothing he had come up with his mind compared to holding the warm supple flesh in his hands, to flick the pebbled nipples. He didn't see her hands move again; his focus was completely on her luscious breasts. The gentle rub of silk against skin reached his ears and felt the cool material pool at his feet, glancing down to see a pool of silver at her feet.

He released one of her breasts and trailed a hand down her side, stroking her soft pale skin, past her waist-let, he came to her hip and felt a small sliver of silk on her hip. Tracing it around with his fingers, he quivered, it was a thong, she was wearing a thong! He quickly scooped her up and strode to the bed; he placed her amongst the furs and let his eyes run over her.