Chapter 7

©CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

Chapter 7

“Amy Wild-heart this is Garnet my…” Wolfgang said, Amy was seeing red, her focus was completely on the woman who smiled in such a friendly manner to HER mate. Her beast was there, just below the surface, just as furious as her human and a moment away from taking control, shifting and tearing Garnet apart.

“Sister and pseudo Alpha female.” He finished, turning back to Amy.

Sister?

Amy thought a little stunned, his admission stopping

her rage in its tracks,

but Wolfgang lost his sister before she even had a chance to live

, or at least he had back in her world, he had also lost his mother… Am

y’s eyes glanced to the right as an older woman Amy had only seen photos of joined them. She had seen enough photos to recognise his mother at a glance, photos were the only way Rhia could introduce his son to his mother, photos and stories, a poor substitute for the real person but it was all he had.

Her beast had stilled in her mind, her head cocked to the side in surprise and wonder. Her anger at Garnet vanished as she couldn’t be angry with Garnet, not with

his

litter mate,

a person

who was as close if not closer than soul mates.

What’s wrong?

Vivian asked silently having caught Amy’s surprise.

Wolfgang lost his mother and sister in child birth, at least that’s what happened in my universe.

Amy answered.

Vivian didn’t reply, she was trying to figure out why they lived here but not there, Amy’s mind however had already come up with the answer to that question.

Garnet smiled, she looked a lot like her mother in the face, with delicate features but she had her brother's blue eyes and black hair with their father’s pale skin tone. She was tall, not as tall as her brother, maybe a little over a foot in difference but she was confident and powerful.

Garnet offered her hand to Amy to shake, Amy

shook it firmly. “Nice to meet you,” Garnet said, she could sense Amy’s power even though she knew Amy was doing her best to contain it. Garnet was hopeful that this woman was single and interested her brother’s beast, she just wanted to focus more on the search for her own mate instead of helping her brother run his pack.

Wolfgang held out his hand to greet Amy although he wasn’t going to shake her hand, no, he was going to smell it. His wolf was running circles in his mind he was so excited, so excited that Wolfgang felt a little dizzy himself. He firmly told his beast to cut it, the wolf paused for a moment then sat and panted in excitement, his tail thumping an imaginary ground with fast thumps.