Yukiya x MC (One Shot)

Start from the beginning

Merkulova: Please sit. Class is starting.

Everyone inside the classroom transformed like nothing moved an inch. Sheesh...

Merkulova: For today, I want you to write a letter to a special someone. It can be a friend, a boyfriend/girlfriend, an enemy...

When Professor Merkulova mentioned that I looked at Elias and Luca. They seemed like they're much more irritated than as usual.

Merkulova: .... Or whatever you call it. After you're done, I'll explain to you why I decided to do this. Aperio!

With a blink of an eye, all of us was provided with papers. And it seems like the paper are customized depening on how you style. My paper is in color pink with a lot cute prints in it, even Taffy's face is in here. I glanced at Elias, his paper was in the shade of purple, simple but elegant. I glanced at Luca, his paper was in the shade of green, it matches his eyes and his earring. Decorative and stylish. I glanced at Yukiya, his paper was in color blue, and has bear prints all over. I guess Yukiya is kinda cute in some ways.

So I need to write a letter to a special someone huh? I wonder who could it be? I looked at my papers, and there's one paper that seemed different from the others. It was in color pink and has an evelope with white ribbon in it. Then I saw a card that says 'To your special someone'. So I guess these papers are to my friends. Okay.

I pulled out my pen and started writing.

~Time Skip: A few minutes later~

Done! Just in time. I looked around the classroom and everyone seemed to be done too. I folded my letters in a neat one so it will look nice. All of I have to do is tie the ribbon on the letter. As soon as I tie it, the color of the ribbon changes into blue.

Huh? I think... I think the letter knows who will I give it to.

Merkulova: Now that's everything is done, I shall explain to you why. I did this because not everyone is getting along inside this academy, so I had you write in these pieces of papers so that you all get along well. Now please, you may give your letters.

Everyone started giving letters to one another. I didn't even need to stand because all of them are just going to my seat.

Elias: *blush* Y/N, this is for you.

Elias gave me one of simple letter while his face was beet red. I was just to moved by his action. I didn't expect that he'll give me a letter.

Y/N: Thanks, Elias! And here's yours! *gives one of the simple letter*

Elias: Thanks.

Y/N: Where's your special someone, Elias?

I didn't noticed that he wasn't holding the paper for the special someone.

Elias: I don't have one. But you can have the paper. It will just rot inside my bag.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Elias: Yes. I'll give it to you afted classes.

Y/N: Thanks!