Thirty-Nine ~ Vision's Reflection

If

Fate should choose to

Smile,

Embrace this

Mystic

Friend!

Paul was entering a new phase of self-discovery and its main impetus was Madeleine. The more he tried to understand her, the more she helped him understand himself. The reverse was also true.

Without even trying, they became the prime movers of the city's growth and development. If they discussed some topic in their store, it rolled right into the street and became popular opinion. If Madeleine's implemented some new procedure, every other business tried it's best to adopt it.

When they finally got married, the city attained maturity.

Madeleine helped Paul notice many things and Paul felt blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next three Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), May 19th :-)