Twenty-One ~ Power's Flow

Plan through the

Night.

Rise yet again.

Follow the

Light.

Things were rolling right along. Paul was feeling more and more useful and stable in this new city-life.

Still, for a long time, no one else arrived. This got them all to thinking, overtime.

Some of the thoughts were about whether folks in other cities and towns were happy and settled and didn't need to travel. But why were there no return messages, no radio or TV from other places?

Now mind you, Paul's relatives had come from somewhere besides his town but it had no place in this time—one of the qualities of mystery surrounding Paul's self-created life.

They continued to think and talk and debate and, eventually, they had a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (two per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next two Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), April 7th :-)