Fifty-Nine ~ Renewal of Will

The

Seed can't see the mighty

Tree

Yet, still, it

Labors on.

Paul and Madeleine had no children of their own. They'd certainly done what it takes to create some, often and well. They'd discussed the options and pondered the facts.

They didn't want to do anything "special" to be parents. My God! How many "children" did they really have? Hundreds. Thousands. Plenty!

They took advantage of their special status as "parents" to all these people and made a point of sharing any educative jewel they possessed.

What is a parent? What is a child? Who are the educators?

When does sharing cease?

Never!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

*** >>> Last four Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), July 7th :-)