Randy x MC (One Shot)

Zacznij od początku

~Lake~

When we got there, the lake was frozen solid. Perfect for ice skating. I see that's why he wanted to go ice skating.

Randy: Here we are! *still holds your hand*

Y/N: Wow! Its amazing, Randy! *eyes sparkling*

Randy: Where this, Y/N. :3 *shows you a skating shoes*

Y/N: *nods* *gets it from Randy*

Randy: *dodges your hand*

Y/N: Eh?! Randy... I can't reach.

Randy: I'll be the one who will wear it to your feet. :3

Y/N: ...! O-Okay...

Randy: Sit here on my lap! *pats his lap*

Y/N: S-Seriously...? *blushes*

Randy: Uh-huh! ^_^

This is so embarrassing... My heart is beating so fast... Its going to pop!

I sat on his lap while I put my right arm behind his neck for support.

Randy: *suits you the skating shoes*

Y/N: (I don't even feel cold at all because my body is heating up..!)

Randy: Done! ^_^

Y/N: *tries to stand up* *but can't*

Randy: *carries you in bridal style*

Y/N: R-Randy...?!

Randy: *stands up and slowly puts you down but doesn't let you go*

Y/N: *can't stand properly* I-I'm... Not good a-at this...

Randy: I'll be here, and just follow my lead. *holds both of your hands*

I held on his hands when suddenly I slipped and lose my balance making me fall on his chest. At first I was in panic but then, I smelled his cotton candy fragrance. It made me feel at ease. So I just relaxed and placed my head on his chest.

Randy: Y/N, I love you.

Y/N: .............................. ?!?!?! *blush* *looks at Randy*

Randy: You're flustered again. ^_^

Y/N: I-I'm... I-I... (Tell him you love him! Come on, Y/N!)

I mustered up all my courage to confess my feelings to Randy. With a red cheeks and my heart was pounding so hard I said it.

Y/N: I-I love you too...

Randy: *hugs you suddenly*

It was warm around his arms. I can smell his cotton candy fragrance too. I feel safe when he hugs me. I wish did you never end.

Then this happened...

Y/N: *loses balance and fell on Randy* Ouch..!

Randy: Ooof..!

Y/N: S-Sorry...! Sorry!! I'll get off now! *tries to stand up hastily*

Randy: No. *pulls you close to him*

Y/N: Randy...?

Randy: Let's just stay like this for a while. *smiles sweetly at you*

Y/N: O-Okay then...

Randy: *caressed your cheeks and looks at you with longing eyes*

Before I knew it, I was leaning close to his face. Its like our face is attracted to each other. I find myself closing my eyes and then, a soft warm lips touches mine.

It was tender, sweet and passionate kiss that only two lovers would share. I can feel my cheeks burning. His cotton candy hair brushed on my forhead, his scent was just relaxing. I never want it to end, but eventually pur lips parted.

Randy: You're too cute, Y/N! That's why I love you so much!! ^_^

Y/N: I love you too, Randy. *smiles at him*

I guess I was wrong to think that he doesn't notice me. But he did and confessed his feelings. I love Randy so much. I won't ever let him go.

Randy: Does this mean you're mine now?

Y/N: Yes. ^_^

Randy: Yay! I won't ever let you go! You're mine and mine only. :3 I'll make you happy everyday! That's my priority.

Y/N: Awww... I love you Randy. I love you, I love you so much! *nuzzle your face on his chest*

Randy: I love you from the very bottom of my heart, Y/N.

The End....

============================

Hi guys! :3 Yay! I finished Randy's one shot a bit too early than my normal schedule. :D Hehe.

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed making it! :3

Thank you for the votes, comments and reads!!! 160+ reads!!! Thank you!!!

-asdfgeaaa-