Monday Evening 23.1

School was better than it usually is. I had Emily there with me. I had told of my past, not all, and what had happened at school and my peers ignoring me. She seems so interesting, and on the walk home she seemed to be thinking about something that kept her smiling. All I did was watch and held her hand as we walked.
* an hour later*
Emily and I are home from school. Today had been cut short, because of the "world wide staff meeting". To be honest, I was my idea to get out early. I made plans for Emily and I today.
"Hmm.."
"What's on your mind, Emily?" I asks as we put our things away, eyeing her occasionally.
"I'm wondering what you've planned."
"You'll see soon enough. Try to be patient, ok?"
"Ok."
After our things are put away and the house is clean, which wasn't much, I start preparing for the plans I've made for tonight.
*4 hours later*
Everything is in its place. All is perfect. I can't wait for Emily to see what I've done for her. I sprint back to the car to get Emily.
Today she will know of all my plans.
I open the car door and take Emily's hand.
"It's me, Emily."
"O-ok." She shyly says. Oh, this girl! As soon as she's out of the car, I carefully lead her to my creation.
"Almost there, dear."
"Ok." As she answers me, I can feel her body shake as I lead her to my special spot. I walk a bit quicker than I usually would do.
"Here." I slowly untie her blind fold.
"You ready?"
"Yes."