Monday 22.1

*Emily's POV*
I had found another one of those letters by the bed side in the room I stayed in. It read:
Emily,

It's been a bit of time. You are to receive these more often. I hope that your day is good. I will be watching.

Have a good day my sweet Emily.

I had never shown these notes to Kent. I quickly place it in my messenger bag under the bed, knowing that he'll see them soon. I'm sure he'd go through my things at some point...not now. He's not to know. Of anything just yet. I wake up to see that Kent had laid out a crisp black button up with a grey tie, a short black, grey, and white plaid skirt followed by tall black socks and solid black combat boots for me to wear.
For him, he picked out a black and grey Courage the Cowardly Dog long sleeve with a light grey pair of skinny jeans with my black studded belt, black low cut Converse, dark grey socks, and a black beanie. As soon as I woke up, Kent ran downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I found out that is blue pancakes with green and yellow eggs with orange juice. It was so good! I'm glad he made enough for himself and I. I noticed it wasn't like the last time. I grab what I need and start the shower. I hear a rap on the bathroom.
"Emily.."
"Yes?"
"Am I to get in after you..or?" Kent asks.
"Um," I say before cracking the door.
"Yeah?" I glance behind me for a second then turn towards him.
"You can after me. Give me sec after I get clean, ok?"
"Ok."
I think he waits outside the door. After about 10 minutes, I walk out in nothing but a towel.
"Well, hello there."
"Hi." I say smiling and blushing brightly.
"Getting dressed I hope."
"I am." I plants a gentle kiss on his cheek before playfully pushing him in the bathroom I just left. I towel off and put on my clothes, thinking of Kent. He's perfect so far, but I know he's keeping things from me. Not really. I will get him to open up to me. After I'm done and dressed, I look up seeing Kent dressed in his clothes for the day.
"Like what I picked out for you?" He asks me, looking down at himself.
"Yes! I like it. It's perfect."
"Glad you like."
"Already for school?"
"Yes."
He takes my hand, leading me to the door, down the stairs, and outside, handing me a pale pink rose. Seeing it, I put a smile on my face. I lean in and kiss his cheek, and he kisses mine.
"Let's go." He whispers in my ear. Oh, Kent!!
"O-ok." I blush at his whisper. Wow!!
We walk to school, handing hands. We hum a little tone together to pass the time on the way. Today will be a good day. When make it to the door, Kent opens it, and we walk in. Yes. Today will be good.