Friday 18

*Kent's POV*
Thursday was just amazing for me. I hope it was for my dear Emily as well. She had fell asleep on me yesterday. I didn't think she would fall out so soon. Besides, I'd only shown her our room. I think she really liked it. I'm debating on what to eat for breakfast. I'm sure she would be as tasty as the eggs I plan to fry. It's decided. Eggs, bacon, grits, hash browns, rice, oats I know those she will like, pancakes, orange juice, tea, and coffee. All this takes me about 25 minutes to prepare. After all if that was completed and I organized the breakfast tray with the various items of food, I began to head up the stairs, watching every step.
"Ohhhh, Emily," I sing out.
I hear nothing. I wonder if she's awake yet. After all she does look even more beautiful when she's asleep. Being cautious, I enter our room, and I sit the tray down carefully on the black end table. I walk over to the window and draw back the black curtains. It's still a bit dark out, but the stars are still viable as is the moon, the beautiful waning crescent. I then turn to shake Emily lightly.
"Emily..wake up my pretty sleepy head."
I then hear low mumbles from Emily followed by her gorgeous blue eyes fluttering open, opening up to me. I smile at this. Gosh, I've grown to like her so much.
"How did you sleep, my dear Emily?"
"Fine. Just fine. Is that food?!"
"Good to hear and yes. It's is. Try some? I made it myself."
"Yes, please."
I spring up to get the tray of food off of the end table. Being careful not to drop everything I've worked hard on, I place the nearly filled tray over Emily's long legs.
"Eat up, my precious."
"Will do." She says as you tears into the bowl of oats.
"These oats...they're soooo good!"
"Thanks. Glad you like them."
"They're my favorite."
"Mine too."
I laugh in my head at the little joke. Little does she know of what I know about her. I knew oats were her favorite.
"Care for some juice, tea, coffee maybe?"
"Hmm..juice will do."
I hand her the tall glass of oj, throwing in a straw.
"Here you are. Orange juice for Emily."
"Thank you."
"You're more than welcome. To anything, my dear Emily."
She takes the tall glass filled to the rim with the perfect orange juice and takes a small sip from the blue bendy stray I placed in it.
"Mmmm."
"You like it,Emily?"
"Yes," she breaths out.
I nod at her and smile.
"What is it?" I hear her accent bubble up a little.
"Oh! Just nothing." I say fanning away my words.
"Oh, come on tell me. Please.." She begged.
"You should get more sleep." I say as I point to the tray. I pick it up, leaving the perfect juice, and I quickly run down to the kitchen to put up the tray and food. I quickly sprint up the stairs to find my dear Emily asleep. I gently plant a kiss on her forehead, remembering the incident from 8th grade. I hurriedly shake it off.
"Goodnight, Emily." I whisper as I leave the room.
*2 hours later*
Working on my project, I whisper "My Dear", thinking of Emily.
Another happy cut for me.