Chapter Twenty Two. (22.)

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" I moaned louder, the friction causing intense pleasure. I could feel him growing harder and harder, along with myself. My 'little me' was pulsing around my boxers, and I felt as if they were getting tighter and tighter. He kissed me rougher as his tongue dove into my mouth, searching every crack. He tugged on my hair again, and a whimper left my mouth. "Oh, shit," I heard him say softly, and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled back.

"We can't," I panted, catching my breath, "we can't... can't do... that, not right now. L- later."

"Okay," he surrendered. "Oh, and I'm still pissed at you, by the way."

I chuckled. "I know."

~

"I'm glad you're okay..." Harry said later, in a moment of silence that we were having. His legs were intertwined with mine, as he played with my fingers. We were laying down on the couch - which Harry had insisted on carrying me to when I had told him that the room we were in was kind of boring, and it didn't even have a TV - and doing nothing but just laying here soaking up each other's presence. 

"I'm glad I am too." The silence came back with my answer, until I asked another question. "Harry... what happened after I passed out?" 

He played with my fingers as he grew uncomfortable. He gulped, and I heard his Adam's apple move up and down; he was silent, until he spoke up with a shakey breath. It made my ears go into my hair, seeing him like that. "I, uh, I... I found you in the, on the floor, and, and I couldn't see anything but Sally over you smirking. And I got so angry, too angry, and the fire grew from my hands. I felt my eyes change, too... they were red. I spit the fire at Sally, and I wasn't thinking, and she fought back, but, but I won and... I killed her. I killed Sally." He sat in silence. 

"Why'd you kill her?" I asked. I didn't mean it in an appalled way, but I was curious. I knew the reason, but maybe it was different from what I thought.

"You'll do anything for the one you love." He replied simply.

That simple reply led me to another question. "What did you do when you killed her?"

"Well, um... when Demon's die, just like when they leave, everything about them disappears. So Sally, she turned to dust and then, then she... she left. Everything left, the sound barrier, the mess around the living room. It was like she was never there. And I thought that I was dreaming, but I wasn't, and I saw you bleeding and lying on the floor and while most would have dropped to their feet and cried..." He trailed off, tears streaming down his face.

"Then what?" I wiped his tears away. "Don't cry, sweetheart. It's okay." 

"Then... then... I ran you here. I remember Zayn telling me once that he was a doctoring student, and that Niall wanted to be a doctor of something like that too so they were studying together at a school, and I ran here and they helped and... and yea'.." He intertwined his fingers with mine as he talked in his smooth, slow voice.

"Harry!" I exclaimed. "Zayn and Ni live 9 miles away from us. 

With that, he replied to me what he had said earlier. "You do anything for the one you love."

"You really do love me, don't you?"

I never thought it was possible. For us to be together, for us to work good together, for him to love me, for us to be... us. I never thought it was possible to look at someone and fall in love over and over again until I looked into his eyes, I was unaware that a life without the one that made your life, could never be the life you need. I never knew what people were talking about when they said that hands fit together perfectly, but as I looked down at our intertwined fingers, I couldn't help but have clarity at that idea. I always deemed myself unlovable, but as Harry had proven, I wasn't. I wasn't a monster, I was just different. Every part of me, everything in me, loved Harry. And looking at him, I saw nothing more than my forever.

"Louis," Harry looked at me as if I was the one missing the obvious. "Can I tell you something?"

"Anything." I said, not missing the fact that he skipped my question.

"I just sat here in silence, listening to your breathing, because I thought I'd never hear it again. I may have just saved your life, but you saved me from myself. No, I don't love you. For fucks sake, Louis, I'm in love with you and every single one of your little things. From how your ears perk up when they see me and your tail is short and yet fluffy and black and specks of gray are littered through your fur, to how you remind me of a lion, proud and courageous and strong; and every lion has a mate. And how you're mine and I'm yours and your smile. I love your smile, and your smirk, and your grin and the way your eyes shine blue and green in the sun. I love your eyes. Because, they're blue. But if you look really close, there's specks of green. And it's as if there's a piece of me in you and that alone is how I know that you were made for me and I was made for you and you're my everything. I love you. " He connected our lips again in raw burning passion not giving me time to answer.

I knew what I wanted to do, right then. With our lips connected, I realized that he was mine forever. And I wanted to make it official. I was going to ask Harry to marry me.

It's one of the last chapters, only a few more. There's a big surprise at the end of the book and YOU'LL LOVE IT!