3

Alexus knew Ella Hernandez. She was known but never seen outside because of their rules. What they only knew is that, she is a daughter of the Mafia Lord, Luigi Hernandez. Alexus was not convinced but still doubting that she might not lying or maybe she was...

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" He uttered as his eyebrow raised.

"Yep, you will. I'm going to prove to you." Ella held his hand and they moved away from where she put the microchip.

"Why are we hiding?"

"Shh.." She cut him. "Look there." Armed men were seen in the distance.  "You see those men? Those are the men of my father's undelings, Jimmy. Jimmy was expert in illegal prostitution and drugs. Although he never moved against my father but I know he was connected to the issue of insubordination." She whispered as she observed them. Alexus looked at her.

"If you are the Mafia Princess, why didn't you just reveal everything to your father and just stop it." Ella eyed him back. "You have all your command." He added, still testing her identity.

"I couldn't sue him because I have no evidence to prove that he is a traitor. What I'm doing is to know the things that I don't know. What I see is that, he was controlling many different groups in order to put down my father." She explained.

"Ella is anywhere here! Search now!" Jimmy's man commanded all their men. Without hesitation, Ella held Alexus hand and started moving away, quickly but quietly.

Alexus was looking at the back to check if someone's following them while Ella was guiding his way.

"STOP!" Man shouted from a far, looking at their direction.

RUNNN!

Ella and Alexus run without separating their hands. Their hearts were beating as fast as they ran without knowing where are they going. Gasp! Gasp! Alexus and Ella didn't stop from running until they encountered three men in front. Shit!

Ella stopped , drifting her shoes. Alexus tripped down making Ella's hand let go of his. Men eyed his direction while Ella went to the other way to hide. Alexus crawled behind.

Every clacks of their footsteps made his heart pumped more louder. He held his breathe and rolled over gently, moving out of their eyes. "I know I heard someone here." A man said. "Let us search everywhere..." They divided themselves to find them.

Ella was holding a knife, looking at the man's direction. He was coming towards her. He was holding his gun tightly as he walked. When he turned around, Ella without any fear, jumped to him, targeting his neck. She covered his mouth as she stabbed his back of the neck and twisted the knife to make sure that he will die. Slowly, he dropped down. She dragged him away and took important things.

Next, she moved with a pistol. Then while putting a silencer, a man saw him. "WHO'S THERE? CODE 1879, IS THAT YOU?!" She kept herself quiet, holding her breathe. One step... She moved subsequently and shot his head. He didn't had a chance to react.

She moved faster, approaching the other men. "HEY! WHO--" She shot him again. Then she went to Alexus, moving him up.

"Let's go!" They moved faster. "Use his clothes."

"What?" Alexus was disoriented at the moment. "Oh yeah, I will use it." Looked down to the man who was shot in his head. Impossible! She was incredibly a good shooter!

He changed his clothes quickly then he moved to her place. He was witnessing a woman whose undressing herself out of the dim light coming from the moon. She was facing her back to him. Her butt was so firm and smooth, bouncing as she was putting on the upper clothes. Alexus hardened with desire. Shit... She's very sexy and looks delicious. Her hips was so perfect in her curved and small waist line. She bunned her hair up. Then she bent down, making her pants tightened and fitted, showing her sexy view butt.

"If you're ready, stop eyeing my body. I'm the Mafia Princess, remember that." She turned around slowly. Alexus looked away and whistled. "Let's go." She uttered.

They flew away from the forest. She stole a car and turned the engine on.

"Where are we going now--" He paused, Ella glared at him. "--Princess?" He said, gulping hardly. He glanced away. "Oh yeah, you can take me anywhere you want."

"I heard that you need money." She told him as she moved the car backward and turned right to go out of the parking area.

"Oh yeah. I did. But that's not a big deal."

"You're right. The big deal here is you - hurting your boss." Alexus was tongue tied. Oh shit! He remembers how he hurt her. He cleared his throat.

"I really didn't mean it... I was so stupid from hurting you and let my hands touched you."

"Not only that." She shortly added.

"Oh yeah, I didn't only JUST touched you but I also saw the.. Ahm.. I know I made a big mistake. You know, I was just a man and ah... I was so attracted to woman like you and that ended up from.. Ah.. From looking at your naked--" She blew him a punched on his face. His head slammed on the window of the car. Ouch!

"Never talk to me like that. Understand?" Alexus fixed himself and nodded. "Understand?!"

"Y-Y-Yes!" He stammered.

"Never talked to me with disrespect. I am your boss. Understand?!"

"Yes BOSS!"