Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

Chapter 3: Sexy Dancer

Chapter 3
Sexy Dancer

After a few days, Tito Hunter had finally given me information about the Croix, the ravens, and Eleanor. Pero ang sa mga Croix muna ang pinagtuunan ko ng pansin.

Ayon sa mga nakalap niya, twenty-five years palang ang tinatagal ng underground organization ng mga Croix, unlike sa amin na mas matanda pa sa aking ina. They called it Soul Devourer because they rip souls even from innocent people just so they could get what they want.

Lourd Croix was the headmaster of their organization. His wife, Pauline Croix, died in a covert battle between two mafias, five years ago. I heard about this from my Mom way back. It was a base war between the Rogue Raven and the Soul Devourer. Sa kalagitnaan ng combat battle ng aking ina at ni Lourd, binaril si Pauline. The killer was identified as Sicarius Alegros, a soldier (a newbie, member with the least rank) of Rogue Raven. He wasn't caught nor seen after what happened. Some say the Croix already killed him.

This was the same reason kung bakit nagkaroon ng iringan sa Croix at sa mga Suarez. Lourd blamed my mother for his wife's death. But I'm pretty sure, she has nothing to do with the murder. Ang alam ko'y pinaiimbestigahan din ni Mommy ang nangyari noon. Hindi ko lamang alam kung may progress.

Pauline and Lourd have three sons. Alistair Joel, the eldest. Axis Jeo, the middle child. And Aster Jeno, the youngest.

Alistair was their org's first commander. Siya rin ang namamahala sa mga weapons na ginagamit sa battles at siya rin ang nagte-train ng mga newbies. According to his records, he has been linked to a lot of young ladies, a womanizer.

Axis was in-charge of the Croix's business. Among the three, he was the most abominable and mysterious. Unlike his older brother, he was never linked to a woman. He must be really serious about managing their company.

Aster, who was just fifteen years old, is still a newbie to their organization. He is being trained by Alistair. But it was stated that he's good at sports and is a good fighter.

May iba pang mga files sa mga pinakamagagaling na fighters ng mga Croix pati ang mga taong involved sa kanilang black business yet none of the information was helpful. I need to know the location of their headquarters. Iyon ang importante. O kahit ang address ng tinitirhan ni Axis. All their properties were included in the files, but how would I know kung saan doon specifically tumutuloy ang mga Croix?

Sa rami ng nakasulat na properties, hindi mapagkakailang mayaman sila. Now that I mentioned it, mayaman naman sila, so why the trouble of asking me to steal the necklace kung pupwede naman nilang makuha iyon sa auction through money?

I reviewed the files of the seven ravens of the Rogue Raven. Lahat sila'y pinagkakatiwalaan ni Mommy. Ngunit paano kung isa sa kanila ay traydor. One of them might've leaked information about me. Paano malalaman ng mga Croix iyon kung walang nagkalat?

The seven ravens were also ranked from one to seven. The R1 is the leader of all. Apat ang lalaki at tatlo ang babae. They were trained to rip and kill, but they have their individual skills as well. For example, their leader, Cooper, is a stealth assassin. He could kill someone quietly and cleverly without being noticed. Si Huntress naman na anak ni Tito Hunter ay isang sniper.

The Seven Ravens

R1. Cooper Polzin

R2. Aurelia Bohm

R3. Wine Haven Acer

R4. Moses Scipio Blackwood

R5. Huntress Artemis Alegria

R6. Venezio Freud

R7. Kouzumi Kazuki

Most of them were a member of Rogue Raven for a long time because of their family. I don't think any of them is capable of breaking their loyalty lalo na't ang mga magulang nila'y naging parte rin ng organisasyon. And I don't see any connection between them and the Croix.