epilouge

2019.

3RD PERSON POV.

jack and nadia; the couple who went through hell and back as you read through their life together.

not long after their special moment at the beach, did they get back together only to break up two years later.

its been about a year and a half since they broke up, they have had no contact after the first month of them breaking up.

they meet in 2015 and lost contact in 2017. its sad, i know, but its what is best for them.

currently jack is working as an accountant for his own company in the big apple.

nadia is living her dream of being a model. i mean, she does have the looks. she has her own clothing line and makeup line.

the two turned out great, very very successful. business wise atleast.

as for jacks love life, he has found somebody, her name is chloe. theyve been together for about eight months and knew eachother for a year before they started to date. they are not as close as nadia and jack are because deep deep down in jacks heart, he knows that nadia still holds a place in their.

as for nadia, she hasnt found anyone. she decided to hold off on having a boyfriend for her career, which is reasonable. she lives in LA, NYC and PARIS. shes back and forth every year.

now that your caught up on how they are, what theyve been doing and everything else, your probably wondering;

why did they breakup?