Continued fights

We got to the Nurses office and when I walked in her eyes went wide, I didn't think whatever Dan did to me was all that bad but judging by her face I was pretty beaten up. I looked in the mirror of the bathroom that was in the office and had seen that my nose was crooked and I was starting to get a black eye and there was blood trailing from my mouth. "Oh honey, let's get you cleaned up." The Nurse said before pulling me on the little bed and started wiping the blood from my mouth. "How did this happen hun?" She asked in one of those sweet nurses voice, "well, um, so you know how I'm, um gay?" I asked, me and the nurse were pretty close considering that she knew a lot about me, she knew that I was gay, she knew about my home life and she knew about pretty much everything that no one else knew about me. "Of course sweetie, go on," "Well, Dan, Dan Worsnop," she rolled her eyes, "I don't like that boy, sorry, continue," she said. "Well, he called me a fag and I told him to be quiet, he shoved me back into my seat and I punched him in the face, one thing led to another and this happened." She sighed and walked over to the freezer and grabbed an ice pack. "Stay still," she said quietly, she placed the ice pack on my nose and I gasped because of how cold it was and how much it hurt, "Shhh it's okay, I know it hurts but you have to keep it still." I stayed still and let her move the angle of the ice pack a couple times and then get up and walk over to the phone. "Excuse me Ms. Quinn?" Of course she had to call my mom, "Your son Kellin got in a fight today and I was wondering if you could pick him up for the day." I guess I could deal with going home for the reat of the day because I saw no reason to be here anyday so thats a good thing. "Okay, thank you, bye." She said as she ended the phone call. "Kellin, go get your things you mom will be here to pick you up in ten minutes." I nodded my head slowly so I didn't get dizzy and headed to my locker. When I stepped out of the nurses office, Oliver was sitting in one of the little chairs seated outside of the door. "Hello love, I thought I would wait here for you until you got out of the office." He said in his accent, "Oh, okay, well I am going home for the rest of the day and was wondering if you could go into the class for me and get my stuff that I left in there." "Sure thing, lets go," he said and then headed off in the direction of the classroom. He walked in the class and I waited outside the door because I y didn't wan't to go into my class and be humiliated. He walked out of the class with all my stuff and handed it to me and I walked to the office and sat in the waiting lounge. My mom walked in and immediately rushed over to me, grabbing me by the shoulders and examining my face and asking me over and over again if I was okay, "Mom, mom, I'm okay," I said taking her hands off my shoulders. "What happened? Are you okay? How did it start? Young man I swear if you started this-" I cut her off, "Mom im okay, I promise, and Ill twll you when we get home." She made me stand up and pulled me into a really tight hug. "Hey fag, had your mommy come and get you." Dan said as he was walking out of the principles office and his mom snickering behind him. "Excuse me?" My mom said in shock, oh shit, its about to go down, "What the hell did you just say to my son?" She said sounding really pissed. "Hey dont talk to my son like that," Dan's mom barged in, "I will not let him talk to my son like that." My mom said and you could tell her anger was rising by the second. "Well I will not have some snobby bitch talking to my son like that." Dan's mom said, "Aye, don't talk to my mo-" My mom cut me off shouting, "Kellin I got this." She turned to Dan's mom again and said, "Your son says something to mine one more fucking time, I'm going to fucking break him or you like a twig you got that, bitch." Holy shit , I didn't know my mom had that in her, she really knows to bring a fight when she wants to. "Excuse me?" Dan's mom said and shoved back, all you could see was the anger fill up in my moms eyes, and with that, my mom puched her in the face as hard as she could and said, "Let's go Kellin." My mom said as she grabbed my mom and dragged me out of the school. "DAMN MOM, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD THAT IN YOU." I said as we walked out of the school, "Well that bitch got what she deserved, that wasn't my fault." She got in the car and started driving, going way over speed limit. "Woah mom, slow down your gonna get pulled over." She slowed down and said, "I'm sorry Kellin, I'm just really pissed off right now." "I can tell," I laughed but she didn't find it funny so I stopped.  We got to the house and I started walking to and I felt a hand grab my arm and spin me around, my mother. "Kellin, I'm sorry you had to me like that, like how I got so mad like that." My mom said, "Mom, it's okay, it's fun to watch," I laughed and she did slightly. "Lets go inside Kellin," my mom said and we went in.

A/N: Hey guys! New fanfiction called Kiss and tell go check it out also sorry I haven't updated, love you guys! 

The boy whom I fell in loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara