Miraculous Ladybug meets Demigods

A/N: I've never done something like this so I'm excited! Yeah I know that with this I now have like 3 books going at the same time... but this'll be something more relaxed and fun for me to do. Not as strict. Let's get on with the one-shot! In this story Marinette and Adrien are 17, having just started college. Percy and Annabeth are the same age and this is right after the Giant war but before the Trials of Apollo (to avoid spoilers). Marinette and Adrien are clearsighted mortals.

   Marinette adored New York, 5th avenue was an absolute dream. Her fashion design college had taken her here and she was so excited to tell Alya about it over the phone. She glances to her right, where Adrien walked next to her. She'd rather be in Paris and protecting her city as Ladybug with Chat Noir at her side but there was no way she'd turn down this opportunity. Chat was here with her- as Adrien (they had revealed themselves to each other years ago, in their junior year of high school) so they had to find a replacement to keep Hawkmoth at bay while they pursued this opportunity.

The replacement was a new miraculous holder, their miraculous was a bee comb. Marinette didn't know anything about them except for that but she and Adrien held trust in that person. She bounded across the street, Adrien jogging to catch up to her. She stopped at the road with a strange look coming across her face. "Hey Adrien," Marinettte started hestiantly, "Did-did you see that?"

Her finger shook as she pointed at the spot in front of the Empire State Building where she could've sworn a large dog that was bigger than her parents' bakery back home had been only moments ago. Adrien shook his head. "No, why'd you say that though? Marinette... you don't think villains are in this city too do you?" He asks, eyes widening.

Marinette shook her head, grimacing. "I don't think so but come on! Only one way to find out." She pulled her long time partner to a taxi cab and told the driver to follow a road leading through Manhattan and to the country side on Long Island Sound. This was where she could've sworn she'd seen the dog head to. "Just that way," she handed the taxi cab driver a wad of dollar bills, "Stop right there, we'll be getting off." She explained.

"Are you sure, miss?" The driver asked gruffly. "There's nothing there but countryside and some strawberry farm." He frowned. Marinette shook her head stubbornly. "I'm sure. Thank you for helping us, keep the change!" She finished and dragged Adrien - who had been quiet in amusement this whole time - out of the cab.

"M'lady, that guy was right. We should probably head to that strawberry farm if you really want to follow that lead." Adrien said, walking in step with her.

"I told you not to call me that when we're not transformed!" Marinette rolled her eyes at his cheesiness and nicknames. The puns were thankfully at bay, for now at least. "Although - as much as I hate to admit it - you're probably right. Let's go." She added, causing him to grin triumphantly. She simply sighed and charged right on. Her superhero senses were tingling.

* * *
"Whoa." The pair gasped in unison, staring at the valley in front of them. That was most definitely not a strawberry farm. There was a patch of strawberries but everything else didn't seem farm-like. The valley was filled with kids and teenagers, Marinette even saw horses (wait did they have wings?) and a climbing wall (was that lava?). This was some valley. It sort of looked like a summer camp. The heroes faced each other, both about to speak before they were interrupted by two people about their age coming their way.

The pair looked athletic, and they were about the same height. They both had natural tana that could only be obtained by spending time in the sun. The girl had long honey blonde hair that seemed to be in natural ringlets but for the time being was up in a ponytail. She almost looked like a girl like Chloé, spoiled, with her perfect looks but one glance at her eyes made Marinette think twice. They were a brilliant stormy gray and seemed to always be analyzing something. She was obviously intelligent. She was also a little intimidating, her eyes also seemed to show that she'd been through everything in life and had survived. She was dressed in denim cutoff shorts and an orange t-shirt that read "Camp Half-Blood". She wore a stranger bead necklace and no makeup, but did sport a pair of silver owl earrings. Interesting.

The boy had tousled raven black hair. His eyes were like a troubled sea vs the girl's thunderstorm. They were perfect sea green orbs, swirling like the ocean itself. They also reflected the same depth that the girl's had shown but was covered up by a light easygoing attitude he seemed to shine. He too wore the same t-shirt as the girl did but he wore khaki shorts instead. He was playing with a pen in his hand, and seemed to want to point it at Marinette and Adrien accusingly.

Once they finally seemed to see Marinette and Adrien were too stunned to speak, the boy stepped up and looked at them threateningly. "Who are you?" He asked roughly.

"Um I'm M-Marinette, and this is my friend Adri-Adrien." She stuttered slightly. Regaining her confidence, she straightened up again. "Who are you two?" Marinette smiled shyly.

"Strange names." The boy muttered and then the girl stepped forward, shaking her head. "They're probably lost mortals or something, don't worry about them. besides, Seaweed Brain, you have to admit our names aren't that typical." She smirked. The boy (was his name actually Seaweed Brain? Poor thing) laughed. "You're right, Wise Girl."

Turning back to Marinette he smiled broadly. "I'm Percy and this is Annabeth," He shook her outstretched hand, "Nice to meet you guys. Where are you from?"

"Paris."

"Oh like Paris, Texas? That's cool- my friend has a friend who live-"

"No... um like Paris, France."

"Whoa really?" Percy raised an eyebrow. "That's awesome, we went there once for a date! Her- I mean my uncle, took us there and it was awesome." He grinned. Marinette found it a little strange he almost said something besides uncle but shrugged it off. Once she spotted kids sparring with swords - they weren't even fencing sabers like Adrien used - she knew she wanted out. "Um that's great, and well it's been nice meeting you but we need to go now!" She squeaked and dragged Adrien off.

Annabeth and Percy shared a look. "I wonder what that was about?" Annabeth muttered and laid her head on Percy's shoulder, sighing. "It doesn't matter, you're probably right and they're just lost mortals," He chuckled, "Let's just forget about it. C'mon we better get going- I think I heard the conch." Percy added and the couple kissed briefly before walking back down the hill for dinner.

Meanwhile, Marinette and Adrien were thoroughly freaked out and planned to talk about this with Alya and Nino later. They walked back to their hotel rooms and contemplated that strange meeting.

A/N: What do you think? Make sure to leave a comment on suggestions for what fandom of mine (listed in my bio!) that you want to see next! I read all comments. Love ya, don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy! <3
~ Brooks