Chapter 6: The Worst Day Ever

Start from the beginning

"i want everything sparkling clean"

"why dont you clean it up yourself" i said barely audible.

"what did you say" 

"nothing" 

"you better and you dont need to clean the basement" he said and left and i noticed he entered the door that led to the basement. It was almosttime for my mom  to pick me up and i still hadnt  cleaned everything up. I was gonna say that to Rolland. So i went to the basement door and opened it what I saw shocked me it was rolland and he was in his knees next to him was a guy in sitting down in a chair. For me first it was a blur. But then i noticed what was happening there was a guy in the chair he had only his boxers which were thin and light blue.He was tyed up unable to escape. And Rolland was with his switchblade moving it around the guy's boxers and in one swift movement he could have ripped them. But he didnt. I moved a bit closer in the stairs and noticed who the guy tied up was it was 

FRED

He was crying. Then he looked around and he saw me i could see him made a pleeing look. Since he couldnt talk since he had tape. I left there quickly and felt bad that i couldnt help him since maybe i'll end up like him. then i thinked then Rolland was lying the first time when he said fred had escaped. Fred didnt escape he was kidnapped.

I heard my mother's car outside. Then I think Rolland heard it too because he came out of the basement. And look around and said to me"

"pretty good tommorow you'll clean again cause you didnt finish right"

"no i didnt" 

"Ok" then he grabbed his switchblade. and said "don't tell that you cleaned up to your mom or you know what will happen" he said moving the switchblade. 

i nodded. I guess he didnt see me when i went to the basement. 

He unlocked the door and I ran to my mother's car and got I didnt say anything on the trip when we were halfway to my house I looked out the window and saw that it was pretty dark maybe since it was 8:30. Then I saw a guy on a skaterboard. I couldn't see his face completely but i noticed he had raven black hair and a varsity jacket with black skinny jeans. Then he did an awesome skateboard trip. That got me amazed, he turned to where my car was . And the only thing I noticed about his face were caremel-brown eyes that reflected with the moonlight. 

ZAYN'S POV 

I still couldn believe my friend Liam brought me to the poor side of town and got comletely drunk. Lucky i had brought my skateboard. Along I moved faster and faster by the minute until I wasn't in the poor side in toen but on the normal side of town. i lived on the rich side.  I lowered my pace since I was probably get tired quickly if I kept this fast. Then I felt someone stairing at me I looked around and saw a black car . In the street moving almost the same as my pace. i then made a new skateboard trick that i learned today. Then I moved faster leaving the car behind. 

1 HOUR AND A HALF LATER

At last I reached my house. Hoping my mom will not get mad at me. I pressed the door bell and i saw our butler Sebastian open the door. (see what i did there)

I quiclkly ran to the dining room where my family probably were eating dinner. I entered and  saw everyone on the table except my dad . He probably was away because of business. 

AFTER DINNER 

I was with my mom in the living room then she sat  next to me and said "You know Zayn I was thinking of adopting a boy "

"why"

"because your the only boy you only have sisters, so i was thinking for you not to be alone we could adopt a boy that was also a teenager so you 2 can talk and stuff"

"are you sure?"

"yes, we dont need money or anything, he will find it comfortable here with all the luxuries we have"

" I don't need a brother"\

"too bad we already signed the forms we will go to the orphanage and search for the right boy, next week, understood"

"yes mom" I said and left for my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED SORRY ABOUT TAKING LONG I HAD RUNNED OUT OF IDEAS.

SO FIRST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION

AND 

PLEASE 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FOLLOW MAYBE!!

AND PLEASE TELL ME A GOOD NAME I CAN CALL YOU SO 

BOO- BYE !!!