Chapter 21

Sam's point of view:

I woke up in a more or less dark room. I freaked out, and sat straight up when I heard "You're up." And saw Jason's sister sitting on a chair. I calmed down until "Where is Jason." What happened before I was knocked out came back to me and I started to freak out again. "Well?" There was anger in her eyes. I was afraid that if I tell her, she'd do something to me and my sister. My sister.... "First, I want to know where my sister is!" I shouted. "Hopefully this would buy me time." I think. "H....hi." My sister stepped out into the light. "Well, crap. There goes my way to buy me time. But thank god my sister is safe!" I smile a bit, glad to know my sister is ok. "Well, you know about your sister. Tell me where my brother is!" "I...I... He was taken by the Octolings.... I.... I'm sorry! It's all my fault! I should have left him instead of staying with him and becoming his boyfriend! I..." "Wait, you were his girlfriend?" She cut me off. "Umm.... Yeah? I thought you knew...." That stopped the talking, which was replaced by awkward silence. "... It's ok. Do you know where the Octotarian base is?" "Yeah..." More silence. This was very weird. My sister quietly giggled. Then I decided to ask "Well, can you get me some paper and a pencil. I'll draw the location and draw out the base." "Alright Sam." She got up and left. My sister asked me "s...Should we get help......?" "Good idea but.... Where do we get the help?" "Let's ask around the plaza. The news is already getting around." Larna came back with paper and a pencil. "That might work but..." "I'm an Octoling." I finished in my head. Larna answered as if she read my mind "Then wear the outfit Jason always makes you wear when going out into public." "...Ok." Can't argue with that. I sighed, know this is going to be one crazy rescue mission. 

(Hey everyone! Skythehedgehog here! Flying in to bring you some bref news! This is a chapter that is singling almost all the characters that people asked can to be in this book might be in the next chapter! I now have found a way to make things work! Yessssss! Anyway, Skythehedgehog, flying out!)