Chapter 27☉Don't hate the messenger ~ Part 1

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I put it on, and looked for some white sandal heels.

I stepped out of the dressing room, and brushed my hair, letting it loose before i headed out of the room and downstairs.

I neared Aries' study library and knocked.

A faint, "Come in," was resonated and that was my cue.

I waltzed in taking in the wide space and every detail about the room. One could never get tired of inspecting Aries' spacious rooms.

I remember the last time i was in here, i got marked.

I sighed, and looked to find Aries, sitting with a man the was dressed in a funny manor.

He was dressed in a white dress. Well, not dress. But uh, um, white chiton? With brown sandals, that covered most of his calves, and wings on the back of his ankles? And, even the golden staff that looked like two snakes twirled around, facing each other.

He had a golden helmet on, with white wings on too!

Aries cleared his throat.

And up until then, I didn't realise that I was gawking at the man.

He had a smirk on his face and he was rested quite comfortably on that leather chair.

He had brown eyes, brown hair, high cheek bones, and a fair complexion. His nose was straight and he had a very prominent jawline.

He was to die for. Truly a greek god.

Aries cleared his throat once more, "Ariel, sweetheart?"

I snapped out of my daze, and smiled sweetly, a blush taking over my cheeks for staring for too long.

I took small strides towards them and extended my hand introducing myself, "I'm sorry if i was rude, it's just, uh-um-" i stuttered, he smiled at me kindly, before interrupting my very embarrassing and incessant blabbering, "I am Hermes, it's nice to finally meet you," he said taking a hold of my hand, and planting a kiss on the back of it, all gentleman-like.

I smiled, and bowed my head respectfully, "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you, too."

"And i'm still here." Aries growled, rolling his eyes.

I pulled my hand away from Hermes, and smiled before i took a seat opposite to him.

Aries looked at Hermes, who was looking at me, "To what do we owe this pleasure?" He asked, drawing Hermes' attention.

"I've got a message to deliver."

Aries raised an eyebrow, gesturing with his hand, "Well, go on, deliver it. Then you'll best be on your way." He said with a yellowish sort of smile.

"Now, now, no need to be jealous Aries. And please speak properly, as, i am your elder, and i am much more powerful than you."

Aries smirked, slapping his legs over the table then crossing a leg over the other, "Well, then you can get the gods out of that prison world, all on your own, can't you? Since you're all so powerful. You don't need me."

Hermes got up abruptly and slammed a hand on the table his eyes turning black, "We are your creators! You will show some respect!"

I got out of my seat, my heart racing, before i took a step towards Hermes, "Please, no more fighting," i said lowly as i looked at the two.

Aries growled deep within himself, his chest rumbling with growls, but then the competitive look in his eyes subsided before he put his legs down.

Hermes looked at me, and sat back down. His black eyes turning back into the warm brown ones that suited him perfectly.

"I apologise for that," he said clearing his throat & looking at me kindly, "Now, Aries, let us get down to business, shall we?"

Aries nodded silently, not speaking a word.

Hermes cleared his throat, "I have been asked to send you a clear, and short message then remain."

"Remain?" Aries asked confusion taking over his features.

Hermes nodded, "Yes."

"How? But won't that attract their attention?"

"Exactly. If i stay here, then they will definitely notice my absence. And that leads us to the final message that i will be delivering."

"And what, dare i ask, is the message, exactly?"

"It has begun."

~

Daniel Gillies - Plays as Hermes.

Ariesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें