14. It's Not That Easy

(A/N - So this will be the first of two chapters posted today.  I know I may say this a lot, but really....thank you to everyone reading this.  Thanks for all the great comments and the votes.  I am very appreciative!  Enjoy Chapter 14!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the second morning in a row waking up in Harry’s arms and I have never felt more at ease.  I really do want him to stay with me over the next week.  Just me and him, here in our house, spending time getting to know each other better.

I gently and quietly remove myself from his arms and make my way out of the bed.  I look in the closet to see if my parents put any clothes in there and thankfully they did.  I pull a shirt from a hanger and threw it over me.  I then opened a drawer in one of the dressers and found various sweatpants and flannel pajama bottoms.  I put on a pair of sweats and decided to pull Harry out a pair as well.  I set them at the end of the bed for him to put on when he woke.  I made my way downstairs to make us breakfast.

I cooked up French toast, eggs and bacon.  Just as everything was about finished, I hear Harry’s footsteps coming down the stairs.  I soon feel his arms around my waist.

“This smells amazing” he says and I turn to give him a kiss.

“Thanks for the sweatpants” he adds.

“No problem.” I say.  “Would you mind setting the table?” I ask.  “I don’t really know where everything is.  My mum changed things around, so you will have to look for the plates and such.”

“Sure.” He replies and begins his search of the cupboards.  Ten minutes later we are sitting at the table enjoying our breakfast. 

“Harry…um…what would you say to staying here with me for the rest of the week?”

“That would be great, Ni.  I would love to.” He replies and I smile and stand up to lean over the table to give him a kiss. And we then return to eating.

Once we have finished we go over to the main house so I can shower and change.  Although the guest house had some of my clothing, it didn’t have all that I needed to get ready.  I would have to bring my stuff over to the guest house later today.

Once I was finished and ready, I went with Harry over to his house so he could do the same.  He showered and dressed and then packed up the things and clothing he would need for the week.  Once he was all packed we decided to stop and get lunch before we went back to our house.  It is getting easier and easier for me to say our house.  It sounds nice.

I had a craving for some Nandos, so that is where we are now parked.  Harry and I exit his car and make our way into the restaurant.  We have a seat and order our food and in no time, I am in heaven, chowing down on some amazing chicken.

“Harry…..Niall…what are you two doing here” I hear as I take a sip of my water.  I look up to see Josh, staring at us, obviously puzzled.