Chapter 26: Tour

Today was the day that Justin Left To Boot Camp Tour While My Sister is Stuck In the Hospital Because She was Crying grabbing onto her stomach i Don't Know But i Think She is Pregnant Jazmyn and Angelica are coming On Tour yay But today they are coming While My sister Trusted me With Noel Until She gets better she said she might meet with us in Las Vegas so i have company while Justin Leaves for 3 days none Stop Working "Aye I'm going to Miss You" He said "Me too" You said then he kissed me and it turned into a make out session until he pulled away got his luggage and went downstairs this is our last good-bye "OK so you have your glasses" "Check" "Suitcase" "Check" "Natalie" "No check Sadly" He said kissing me and saying bye he left out the door waving good-bye I went Upstairs To My Room i Was Planning to take a Shower and Head Off To The Beach With Noel,Jazmyn,Angelica,Ryan,Fredo and My 3rd BestFriend William But I call Him Willy I havent seen Him In A while I Think He Has a Girlfriend, Alexandra? well I Woke Up Noel Sleepy Head "Hey Wanna Go to The Beach Go take a Shower And Ill Be ready before you k" You said "K pick out my Clothes Pwlease" I pick out his undies and Trunks with a tang top Put it on the bed and left i Picked My Hot Pink Bikkini With White Shorts And a cropped tang-top I went In The Shower While I was In The Shower I was Noticing That My belly Grow Bigger well Soon Enough We Will Have To Tell The Press. Once I was finished I put on my bikini and clothes I got a VS bag That Said Pink! I Put Towels Extra Clothes in case and A Radio I did a bun on my hair and put on some sandals I went into Noel's Room and found him dressed with a Heat SnapBack on Sandals and his clothes I Think we can go But Just before I Wanted to Call Jazmyn (J-Jazmyn N-Natalie,You,Me,Yourself etc)

J-Yo

N- Holaa Where are you

J- At the Beach with Angelica,Ryan,Alexandra,Fredo n Willy

N- K Ill Be There in a few

J- Gotcha Bye

I went into my Ferrari Plugged My phone in and Blasted Holy Grail of course clean version Because Noel is here just then my phone starts ringing (J-Justin N-Natalie,You,Me)

N- Hello?

J- It's Your babe

N-Justinnnnnnn I miss you

J- Me too So whatcha Up To

N- Going to the beach

J- Cool So um A Surprise will be delivered on Sunday Morning

N- Um Okayy So How It Going

J- I wanna be with you that's how it's going

N- Me too

J- So ill prob Sneek out tonight

N- Uhh No

J- Why

N- Because your gonna get caught Justin

J- No

N- Whatever Major Loser

J-Haha Well Sadly I have to go I love you Beautiful I Hate Seein Me and You Apart Like This

N- Me too Babyyy Your Gonna make me cry

J- Sorry well Ya Byee I love you Stay Beautiful

N- Dont worry i will I Love you too

J- bye

N- Bye

Once we Got to the beach I got out of the car with Noel "So Noel Look You Can play with the boys" I said "Ok Are you going to Play too with da girls" He said "Yes" You said i found jazmyn There And this other guy i couldnt see from far then was fredo Willy Alexandra Angelica Ok But really who was that guy whateves ill ignore it "Hiiii" Noel Said in his perky voice to Everybody "Heyy" They said laughing "Hey guys whats up" You said "Nada" Willy replyed i forgot he was here "WILLYYYY" Me and Noel Yelled i ran to him and hugged him so hard i went to Alexandra and hugged her and then i sat on the ground talking about Tour, How im going to ask Scooter For a Singing career!! but the guy kept on looking at me ughh its so annyoning "Yo That guy Doesnt stop looking at me" You said "Go up to him" Jazmyn said i went up to What looked alot like Justin "Hi Can you-JUSTINNNNN" you said you ran on him and squeezed him Just Then Someone Showed up how i didnt really like It was.........

--- Next Chapter a Surprise will be in there either way vote,Coment,Share (V.C.S.) Thanks