So..Um?

Marco Pov
I hid my head under my pillow and screamed, what the heck was that?! I kissed Star and I liked it? How is this even possible? I like Jackie right? Or I like Star? So many things rushing through my head, I have no clue how to feel, should I just forget it even happen or just talk to her about it? That wouldn't be a good thing to play with Star's feelings like that, but why did I kiss back if I liked Jackie? I'm so confused why is this hard? I got off my bed and walked back and forth holding my hands and thinking, my lips still tingled and I looked at my closed door, maybe I could just talk it out with Star and not try to kiss her when I see her, ugh what's the matter with me, I was so hold back now I can't even control myself in front of my best friend..

I took a deep breath and opened my door to knock on stars door as I knocked she quickly opened it and blushed and pulled me in by my hoodie and closed the door, it kinda excited Marco a bit but he couldn't really help it "Marco we need to talk" he snapped into reality and fixed himself "Yeah..we...we need to talk..about what happened today" I stutter a bit and Star played with her hair and looked nervous "Marco I don't want you to forget about Jackie because of our kiss, I was just excited on playing earth games I got carried away..I.." she stopped as if she continues she might cry "Um..star I don't know how to feel, like when you kissed me in the closet it felt like a sensation I never felt before..I don't know maybe I'm too young to feel like this but.." I was lost for words too and stopped mid sentence, we looked at each other worried and I kept looking at her lips, she hand her hands covering them and I felt mines, it was like a spark clicked when we kissed, I don't know what to do or say, neither does Star. All we have been doing is Stare at each other and try not to make in more awkward..

I walked towards her door to leave but she pulls my hood and grabs my face and kisses me and I hold her face and when we let go we look at each others eyes, they were filled with lost and confusion, and help, I let go of her and went to my room, I lay in my bed looked at my wall, what am I to do now that I know Star likes me but I'm having mixed emotions about this whole ordeal I need to move on and not cause her to fall for me or verse versa..

Star Pov
I closed my door and a smile grew on my face and it faded as I touched my stomach, he's just confused he'll never love or even like his best friend, he has eyes for another I could never be anything more then a friend, I walk to my bed and hold a pillow close to me and I cry softly not wanting anyone to hear me, I just have to face the facts that we are different and we will never be anything alike..

I fell asleep crying and when I woke up my hair was stuck to my face and my pillow was wet from the tears or drool, either one it didn't matter, I quickly hopped in the shower before Marco did and got ready and cover my red circles with make up so nobody knows, when I walk out I see Marco with a towel and I blush and quickly run down the stairs and go to the kitchen, I can't be drawn to him anymore I have to stay away from him or even not look at him when he speaks to me, I need a distraction from Marco, but what could distract me? As I ponder with NY craziness Marco comes in and grabs himself a bowl of cereal and I pretend I don't notice him and eat mines without looking at him "Morning Star" he said happily and I blush "Morning Marco" I say in my cheery voice and smile "You seem happy today what's up?" Ugh this is way harder then I thought "Nothing, just feel like a good day to be happy don't you think?" As I put the bowl in the sink and grab my backpack and play with my hair "I guess, so when we get to school, I'm staying after to finish my art project so you might go home alone or you can join me?" I shrugged and looked at the floor "I'm cool with whatever" he nods and we walked to school, I just hug to myself and I see people from the party and they are smiling at me "Hey Star are you sure nothing happened in the closet?" A girl said and Star answered with a lie "I'm super positive we didn't do anything, now excuse me" I said getting irritated "Marco is she saying the truth?" He blushed "Yeah every word, we just talked I don't understand why you guys want me and Star to be together?" He said kinda harsh and in a instant I didn't feel attracted to him, he's just my friend now "Couldn't say it better myself, let's go Diaz I have enough of today's gossip" he chuckles and we entered class, it went normal to say the least. I haven't thought of Marco since he said earlier, I knew he wouldn't like me like that just have to face it, it was a kiss...that....meant....something

Marco Pov
Star looked annoyed with me, it's for the best she doesn't see me like that, I know it was kinda harsh but people are really annoying me with me and Star being together. They even shipped us 'Starco' it's cute and clever but it's not what I need now I just need to focus on what's important to me and that's math...

After classes were over I walked to the art room I was staying after for and I guess star went home, I actually wanted a little company but I can focus better as I getting paint I turn and see Star looking at my project "What is this supposed to be?" "Star...you showed up?" She smiled and nods "Yeah I will bored of your not home" she put down her bag and sat on a bean bag chair and looked at my project like a lost puppy "From where I'm sitting it looks like a seashell but it could be something totally different" I laugh "Oh Star, it's a illusion of two different things, if you walk this way it's the sun, now of you walk this way it's the moon, look come here I'll show you" as I held her hand the sensation came back and I held myself together "Oh..I see the sun, where's the moon Marco?" I move her the other way so she could see and she smiled "Whoa that's cool, how did you do this?" She let go of my hand and looked at my project "Uh..I had help from a friend I guess" she nods and keeps messing around with it and I open and close my hands. The sensation just left as she let go of me..

I focus back to the project and Star took my phone and played on it, she even took pictures of me and I knew because I heard the click when she took them "Marco I'm bored when are you done?" "Almost done just a little more glue and I get my A" she rolled her eyes and grabbed her back and started to dig in it and pulled out her dimensional scissors and smiled "after this, we should go on an adventure" I roll my eyes "Maybe tomorrow I'm kinda tired I barely slept last night" she looked like I read her mind "Me too, just alot on my mind you know" Marco nodded, the two were in another awkward silence "Marco I can't do this" "Do what Star?" She groans "Pretend that we didn't kiss, and having mixed feelings for each other, like its so hard not to kiss you right now!" I blush and scratch my head "It's same for me, but what could we do everyone thinks we didn't do anything at the party?" Star came closer to me "We can fun when no one is there to see? Just between us?" She said smiling and I didn't really like the idea of that, we could actually hurt ourselves "But wouldn't that hurt us if we start to like other people?" "No because we are just messing around it's not serious, and I know your so tempted to kiss me right now, I felt her heart beat race when you grabbed my hand" I blush and laugh "Fine okay I did, but you gotta promise we only do this when no one is around?" She put her hand out for a deal "Yup no one will never know" I took her hand and shook on it and seconds later we were in a heated makeout session, this could go either good or bad...