She is into drugs and I am into her..

Start from the beginning

I nodded and escorted the doctor to the door. I thanked him politely. And wiped all the trace of tears.

I went back to Cara and she opened her eyes. She was on the verge of crying, her eyes were watery. A tear betrayed me. I quickly wiped it and gave out a cough. I was saved with a knock on the door and Lauren's head popped in.

Lauren: Can we come in??

Cara smiled and she came in. Behind her were Gigi, Jourdan, Hailey and Bella. OMG! Pinch me. Pinch me. So many models in one room. I own the brands they work for but they are models.. I mean what should I say.. 'Hi' or ask whether they had fun in Disneyland three years ago?

I stepped away from the bed and the girls surrounded cara, talking to her and asking how it all happened. Which brings me to think. I never knew what happened that night.

Cara: It was nothing. I was really intoxicated and deep into drugs.

Gigi: You okay?

Gigi asked me when she saw my expressions changed upon hearing that.

Kendall: She is into drugs and I am into her, maybe one day I can become something she is addicted to.

Since the girls were here to keep Cara company I called Janice and asked her to cancel tomorrow's flight and arrange everything Cara might need. I also asked her to pay everything for the hospital and just be ready with everything.

I called dad and informed him about the recent events and asked if I could stay in London for the next month to make sure Cara is okay. He readily obliged but arranged things for me to work on here in London. Fair enough.

After spending the whole day the girls finally left and I greeted them goodbye. Throughout the day Cara wanted me to join their conversation but I stayed clear.. towards the end the girls started teasing Cara and I, calling us CaKe. Innovative but too good to be true. Even if I want to I can't, It's Cara. She would never want me. She sees me as a friend.

Cara: Don't mind them.. they were just being funny.

Kendall: I know. You should sleep now.

Cara: Noooooooooooo

She whined and made the cutest face.

Cara: I am not sleepy at all. You will entertain me! Sing me a song.

Kendall: What? No. I know nothing about singing. I am like a broken radio when I sing.

Cara: Noo!! I will be the judge of that! Now sing..

~

Cara's POV

Kendall: Okay okay.. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah, we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

She took the air conditioners remote control and pretended that it's her mic.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset, she's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.