1.o - i need you

Everything around me is falling apart. Everything around me is scattering. Everything around me is falling and it's driving me crazy...

"Doyoung, you can't be staying in your bed forever," Jaehyun said as he entered my room.

"Go away," I groaned in frustration and covered my face with my pillow.

Jaehyun sighed and sat on the opposite bed. "You haven't eaten for two days. You're going to die of starvation," Jaehyun said.

"A human can survive without food for two weeks. I'll be fine," I said to Jaehyun.

"Hyung, please come and eat. At least eat a little bit of rice for energy," Jaehyun begged.

"Later," I groaned once more.

Jaehyun sighed before leaving me in my room. I can't blame him, he's been doing for two days every five hours.

I just feel like everything I've down has been for nothing. It's been a waste of time because it's all falling apart.

Because of you, I'm becoming ruined and I want to stop, I don't want you anymore because I can't do it anymore and it sucks. Please stop giving me any excuses...

"Hyung! What are you doing!?" Jaehyun shouted as he saw me in an abandoned alley near our dorm at 1 am.

"I'm burning polaroids," I replied with a smile as I stared at the fire.

"You couldn't do it at another time?" Jaehyun asked and I shook my head.

Jaehyun just sighed and sat beside me.

"Why are you doing this hyung? These contain all your memories with her," Jaehyun said to me in a sleepy voice.

"Exactly. If I burn all of my memories with her, I'll be able to stop my feelings," I replied and continued.

Before Jaehyun could give an excuse, I shut him off. "Please don't be like her, always giving excuses."

Jaehyun nod and accompanied me.

You can't do this to me. All of the things you said are like a mask. It hides the truth and rips me apart, it pierces me and I'm going crazy. I hate this. Take it all away. I hate you...

"Hyung, please stop this. You're going to regret this," Jaehyun said as he saw me watching videos of her and deleting it.

"Everything she's said is fake, I just want to forget everything she's said," I said softly to him.

"Doyoung-ah, stop filming and enjoy this moment with me," Sihyun said in the video. "Live in the moment."

"I want to keep this as a memory so when we're older, we'll get to see this," I said in the video.

"Look Doyoung-ah, isn't the sunset beautiful?" Sihyun said.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you," I said to her making her blush.

"It doesn't sound fake to me," Jaehyun said.

"Oh, but it is," I replied and deleted the video as soon as it stopped. "Can't you see? I'm going crazy because of her. The faster the memories go away, less crazy I'll be. I hate her, Jaehyun. I hate her."

Jaehyun shook his head and laid on his bed in disappointment.

But you're my everything, my everything, everything. Please go away. I'm sorry - I hate you. I love you - I hate you. Forgive me...