"Yes." 

This time it was Prompto's turn to freeze. "What did you just say?" 

You then took a step towards the blonde and on your tippy-toes you leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I said yes." 

When the words finally sunk in, Prompto's face turned into a beaming grin. He then wrapped his arms around your waist, and without warning he began to spin your around. Squealing laughter escaped your lips. 

"She said yes!" 

G L A D I O L U S   A M I C I T I A

"Ey Gladio!" you hysterically waved your arms in the air as you spotted the big male walking towards you. "How's it going?" 

Gladiolus could hear the slight slur you had in your voice. And from the beer bottle which you had in your hands, he could instantly tell that you were drunk. No wonder your friends had called him to pick you up. You obviously had had one too many drinks for the night.

"Are you here to join us for a drink?" you giggled hysterically. You raised your arm to slap the big male on the arm, but due to your intoxicated state, you missed horribly and not only that, you also spilt your drink in the process. "Oh crap, silly me." you continued to giggle

Gladiolus shook his head as he watched how much of a mess you were in. Sighing a heavy sigh he walked over to the bar bench and grabbed you up with his arm. "I'm taking you home [Name]." he said firmly. 

"Awww no, I'm perfectly fine Gladio." you whined. "C'mon just one drink wouldn't hurt." you grabbed your beer bottle and brought it under Gladiolus' lips. "Just one sip yeah? 

Gladiolus huffed and with a firm grip, yanked the bottle off your hand. He dug out some money from his pocket and placed it down on the counter before walking your stumbling self out of the bar. It took him a great effort to prevent you from falling over in your heels. "I told you not to get drunk [Name]." he sighed. 

"I'm not drunk!" you protested. "I am perfectly, capable to walk on my own." you hiccuped. 

Suddenly, you pushed yourself away from Gladiolus' hold and ran out onto the grassy field of a nearby park, kicking off your heels in the process. "See I can run fine." the words came out messily out of your mouth. 

"Oi [Name]!" Gladio ran after your stumbling figure. "Come back here!" 

"Catch me if you can Gladio!" you sung out loud. You continued running despite Gladiolus calling after you. Loud laughter could be heard from your parted lips. But that didn't last long as you found yourself tripping over your two left feet. 

"[Name]!" Gladiolus called out and picked up his pace as he ran towards you. But he didn't make it in time as you had already fallen onto the grass. Sighing, he slowed down to a walk. "Idiot." he chuckled as he eyed you lying on the grass floor in a laughing fit. "C'mon get up." he said and extended his hand out for you to grab.

But you had other plans. With a wide grin you extended your arm out to meet his. However instead of pulling yourself up like he expected you to, you grabbed his hand and yanked him down onto the grass on top of you, resulting in your lips to meet with his. 

Shocked, Gladiolus quickly pushed himself away from you too see you grinning at him. "[N-Name]." he stuttered.

"What, big guy never kissed a girl before?" you teased. 

Gladio let out a laugh before leaning back down to capture your lips with his once more.

. . .

I G N I S   S C I E N T I A

The placed smelled of old dusty books. You could hear nothing but the sound of the librarian shushing people in the distance. But that didn't matter to you as you found yourself immersed in the current book you were reading. The hard cover of the book seemed to fit in your hand perfectly, and the crisp sound of the pages being flipped sounded like music to your ears. You knew for a fact that this was where you belonged.

"What are you reading?"

You jumped in shock when you heard a mellow and soft male voice sound from beside you. Turning your attention away from the book, your cheeks started to blush when you came face to face with your secret crush.  

"I-Ignis." you squeaked, standing up from your chair in shock. 

"You okay [Name]?" Ignis asked, puzzled by your unusual reaction. 

"S-Sorry." you quickly apologised. "You scared me." you said, sitting yourself back down on the chair.

"So, what are you reading?" Ignis asked again. 

"I'm just reading about the goddess Etro." you replied handing over your book .

"What have you found?" 

"It's an interesting tale." you began. "Etro is said to be the one who protects the mortal world and the after life. She is the goddess of death and resides in the world where the souls of the dead find their rest--Valhalla." You then turned to Ignis. "Have you heard about the legend Ignis?"

Ignis was too intrigued in your beauty to realize you were speaking to him. "Sorry, what was that?"

"The legend of Etro." you repeated. "Have you heard of it?"

Ignis shook his head. "No, but why don't you tell me?" 

You were surprised by Ignis's response due to the fact that his knowledge was equivalent to that of an encyclopedia but you nodded. "It is said that the Goddess Etro will open the gate, welcoming the souls of the departed. When that happens, a bright light shall shine down from the land of the dead. Whoever witnesses that light will receive a great power. " you explained. "Well, that's how the legend is supposed to go." 

"Fascinating." Ignis nodded. But what you didn't know was that he had lied when he said he hadn't heard about the legend. He perfectly knew what the legend was. It was just an excuse for him to hear your voice. It never occurred to him that you were interested in such things. "I never knew you were into this stuff [Name]." Ignis commented. 

You blushed and looked down from his gaze. "I-It isn't really something I tell a lot of people about." you said in almost a whisper. 

Ignis chuckled. "Well why don't I invite you out for dinner? I would love to hear more about your findings." 

"I-Ignis?" you stammered. "I don't know if I can."

"I'll pick you up at seven." Ignis handed back your book and stood up from his seat. "It's a date.