Chapter 29 part 1

Start from the beginning

I took the pan now full of eggs and slightly got burned forcing my hand to jerk back pushing both random sauces making then tip over the edge and spill all whats inside and mixing .

Fucking up be like ....

I bent down to pick up the broken glass only to smell a familiar scent ..... Curiosity took the best of me and i slightly  dipped the tip of my finger in the sauces and lightly liking it ..... 

Holy mother of Death Gods its Soy Sauce !!!!!!!

It tastes just like soy sauce !!!!

I took another lick at it to see if it was true, and it was ! I just created soy sauce !! I looked at the two bottles I dropped and got new ones , i mixed them up and once again i did soy sauce!!

I cooked some rice so when Kirito wakes up i can tell him my soy sauce creation and eat it with some rice .

Finally finishing the food i put it on plates and then on the table with a glass of water ! All that was missing was Kirito ...

I slowly walk up to the coach were we slept and saw him there eyes closed . I obviously thought about many evil ways to wake him up but decided to be nice . I got close to him and whispered into him ear " Love you Kirito , now wake up..." But all he did was slightly groan while shutting his eyes even harder but then he relaxed . 

I then decided to wake him up other ways . So i started to lightly kiss his neck repeatedly. I small smile formed on his face and suddenly asked " Not that i dont like it but , What are you doing ?"

" waking you up .... I have a surprise for you " I answered giving him the last few kisses after departing . " dont stooop...." He said in a very, very ,very light tone . " Come on you little brat i made breakfast " i said sitting down in front of my plate. He slowly gets up and walks towards the table were myself and the food are . He sits down in front of me and sees the new sauce .

" Whats this ? " he questioned " Go ahead and find out " i took a bite of my toast . " your not trying to poison me are ya ?" He asked teasingly " Kirito are you gonna try it or no because that only means more soy sauce for me !" I blabbered out but quickly covering my mouth !!!

Way to ruin the surprise Y/n

" SOY SAUCE!" He Exclaimed taking the bottle in hand and pouring a little in the food . He took a bite out of his food and his eyes widen. " HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE" he shouted in excitement yet utter confusion. I explained how it happened !

🎣🎣🎣Time skip 🎣🎣🎣

Kiritos point of view

I decided that we should try to go fishing to catch some fish cook them up and add more soy sauce . So we settled off on the search for fish !

When we got to the lake there was a nice wooden dock were i guess folks would go fishing in . At the moment there was no one  at the dock it was just me and Y/n .

" Wooooow his place is amazing ! " she said getting really close to the edge of the dock making me worry about her falling . " Hey,Hey,Heeeyyyyyyy! Dont get to close to the edge you'll fall of the dock " i started to pull her away from the edge but she pulled me closer to the edge to the point were im almost falling with her " Is Kirito scared of falling?" She asked with a smirk on her face . "Ok stop teasing little kitten " i said trying to get of the edge but she kept blocking my way i dint want to push  her out of the way id figure she'd eventually move out of the way. "hope this robin can fly " were her last words after actaully  pushing me to the water !